Chapter 6

During the winter time,there is a young girl who was building a snow man.She was rolling the snow ball to make it bigger so that she can make the snow man body.

She was building a snow man alone.She doesn't have any friend.

A few minutes later,she have done building the snow man body and its arm.But she notice she missing something.It the snow man nose.She forgot to bring the carrot,so she sighed.

"Why did I forgot to bring the carrot?"The girl asked as she sighed.She hate herself for been forgetful.

"I guess I have to go back home to take some carrots."The girl said.She was about to walk off but suddenly,someone extended her hand with the carrot.The girl look up and saw a short hair girl who was smiling at the girl.

"Take it.You can have my carrot."The short hair girl said.

"Kamsahamnida."The girl thanked the short hair girl and took the carrot from her.She then put the carrot on the snow man head.

"Wow,now it finally complete."Said the short hair girl excitingly while clapping her both hand.

The girl look confusing.She never met that short hair girl before.It is the first time that someone did something nice to her.

"Uhm,may I ask your name?"Asked the girl.

"Ok,my name is-"

---

Before the girl say anything,Hyewon awake from her sleep.She found herself at her bedroom."Oh,it just a dream...."Said Hyewon as she got out from her bed.She going to get ready for school.So she take a bath and wear her uniform.

After wearing her uniform,she walked toward the mirror and comb her hair.She was thinking about that dream."I wonder about that dream......"The girl who always on Hyewon's mind is Sakura.She can't stop thinking about her.

"There is no way that girl in my dream is Sakura."Hyewon murmured while looking at the mirror that reflects her.

---

-Seoul High School-

Sakura finally arrived at the school without being late.She went to school alone.As for Nako,she started going to school with Eunbi.Nako already changed ever since they transferred here.Nako became Eunbi's closer friend,while Sakura might be closer to Chaeyeon.

"Annyeonghaseyo~"Sakura almost jump as she heard a voice.It was Chaeyeon."Ah Chaeyeon.Don't scare me like that."Said Sakura as she touched her chest.Her heart was beating faster if she got started.

"Sorry.Why did you suddenly came to school early?"Asked Chaeyeon.She never see Sakura came to school early.She always saw her being late for school.

"Why do you ask that?Do you not want me to go to school early?"Asked Sakura with her weird facial expressions.

"O-of course not.It just that it so rare to see you being early like this."Chaeyeon was stuttered.

"Haha,I'm joking...."Said Sakura as she burst out laughter.She like to joke around people like Nako.She always said Nako is a hamster because she is small,just like a hamster.But for Chaeyeon,even when Sakura joke around her,she can't be helped looking at Chaeyeon.

"Pretty...."Sakura suddenly said out loud.She quickly covered her mouth."What did you said?"Asked Chaeyeon.Thankfully Chaeyeon didn't hear what Sakura's say.So she sighed in relieve.

"Nothing.Since we came to school early,do you want to have a breakfast with me?"Asked Sakura suddenly.

Chaeyeon POV