New Start

....So my new life will start today as a new transfer student from the states named Aeron Skai. I just moved here a few days ago from the states to South Korea to start a new life by myself because obviously I don't want any of my maids and butlers to ruin my plan and make me look like some kind of snobby rich kid.
My dad supported me because he knows what I was going through. He bought me an apartment space enough for me to be comfortable in and also bought me a brand new car. So I know that living by myself won't be a problem since he probably prepared everything.
But now I have a problem of how I should deal with my nervousness and how I should introduce myself to my high school classmates. 'I will just have to wing it' I thought to myself.
...........................................................
The Next Day....
I woke up with the sun shining on my eyes and slowly spreading out into my whole room.
I looked at the time and it was still only 6:30 AM so I decided to go brush my teeth, shower and make breakfast.
As I walked into the kitchen I saw a note on the table.
It read..
My dear son Aeron,
It's me your dad. I just wanted to wish you good luck and wanted to let you know that your childhood friend who you used to play with when you were little is going to help you fit in and help you with school. She'll be here to guide you and give you tips on school. Oh, she'll be here at 7:45 AM to go together with you to school. Good Luck Son!
P.S. She's really pretty now...hehe
I finished reading the note and then started wondering who this child hood friend was. But seriously this old man of mine sounds like some kind of pervert.
I started making my breakfast. I made some eggs and bacon with toast. As soon as I was done I changed into my school uniform and packed my stuff into my backpack.
After about 15 min.
I heard the door bell and went hurriedly as I was still brushing my hair. I asked who it was and she said
"Its me Elise"