Classmates (editing)

I entered the classroom with everyone staring at me head to toe. I mean it was a really weird feeling that was coming down my throat and up my throat. Oh I'm just swallowing my fears every second. That's it. Yeah. I'm scared out of my mind. Many would think it's not the end of the world but to me IT IS. It is D-Day. Judgement day. The initiation test. Maybe I'm just making a whole big deal out of nothing.

I look at the clock. Three minutes left till class starts. Better escape now. Wait, no I can't.

Oh no, two and a half minutes left. I can feel myself destructing any minute now. I know I'm a weirdo but if you were in the same situation you would be too. Ok, maybe. Maybe not. Gotta survive. It's just one day. It can't be that long. Someone save me. T-T huhuu

The teacher comes in and I come and stand beside her. She tells me to not be shy and introduce myself. But I can't help it. I moved to face myself towards the class like she said and I look at the class. I see girls giggling and guys giving weird looks and playing around but eventually stop after I do a cough. A loud one. Sorta like AHHHEEEMM!

Yeah I'm a total idiot. "My name is ... Aeron ... Skai ... nice to meet you... Thanks for letting me join your class at such a late notice." I smiled and bowed before my teacher told me to sit next to a girl who seemed to have her mind some place else.

I was glad that I got that all over with and also because I got the window seat. That means I could stare at the sky at anytime. I hear a clattering sound.

I turn to see the girl sitting next to me drop her pencil. I bend down to pick it up but I end up crashing my hand with hers and we look at each other for a moment. I picked up her pencil and smiled in return she gave an awkward thanks probably not knowing who I am.

After about another 5 minutes I can feel someone staring at me.

I turn my head to find that the same girl is staring at me but soon turns her head as if she did nothing.

I looked around the class and found a group of girls who seemed to be popular to others as they give me a wink.

I turn around immediately and a bit awkwardly not knowing how to react.

-------------------------///-----//--///----
Next was my favorite class, science. I was partnered up with the girl in my first class and amazingly she was really good at chemistry. She was really concentrated as I just watched her do a demonstration in front of the class with my mouth gaping at her. I kept on doing that as my eyes followed her back to her seat next to me. I gave a clap and she suddenly blushed.

"Hmmph! That was nothing. I'm a genius after all" She said with glimmer in her eyes

"Wow you are so modest! Since you're a genius will you teach me oh kind master?" I asked with a smile and a chuckle

She gasped "You dare be sarcastic with me?" She laughed and slapped my arm

"No of course not master. " I smiled and started bowing to her with my hands

"You're interesting. What is your name? I've been wondering all morning?"

" What? You weren't paying attention to me when I introduced myself? Wow, I'm hurt." I said holding my chest

"I'm sorry I was bored and daydreaming."

" Well you gotta listen up now. My name is Aeron Skai. It's nice to meet you Uhhh.... I don't what your name is now that I think about it."

"I guess we're even then. My name is Tatiana Lee."

We got along together surprisingly well despite being awkward this morning.