18) Who Even is Jia?

Chapter Eighteen- Who Even is Jia?

Taylor's P.O.V

"One month!" Kian shouted and jumped on the couch. I joined in and laugher filled the living room. Hawaii was only a month away. The boys to travel and meet their fans just like they've always wanted. I also wouldn't mind chilling on the Hawaiian beaches and maybe siping out of a coconut like in the movies.

"Why are you two jumping on the couch?" A girls voice questioned and I turned to see Lia, chuckling at our childish actions.

"Hey, Lia." Kian greeted as I leaped off the couch and hugging the little blond.

"Did Jc invite you over?" I asked.

"I actually came here to talk to you. Andrea said you would be here." She answered with a shy smile.

"We can talk out back." I ushered her to the backyard and closed the slider behind us. We sat by the pools edge and put our feet in the water.

"What's going on, Lia Marie?" I chuckled. She nervously checked behind her to make sure nobody was listening.

"I need your help with Jc," She began and fiddled with her fingers before sighing. "I want to go on a date with him but he hasn't asked me. I don't think he likes me."

"Lia, the first thing you need to know about boys is that they're idiots," I listed on my fingers whilst Lia watched me. "Second thing you need to know is that you can make the first move if Jc's too oblivious to notice that you like him."

"What should I do then?"

"I have an idea. I'll make the perfect date for you two." I jumped up and smiled at Lia as she stumbled to her feet.

"Lia?" Jc exited the house and strolled over to us. Lia paused with a nervous look. "When did you get here?"

"I came here to ask you..." Lia breathed out and gathered up her confidence. "If you would go on a date with me?"

Jc's P.O.V

The girl I was in love with was standing next to the girl that was asking me out. If I say no, Taylor will think I like someone else and find out she's the love of my life. I can't take that chance.

"Um," I stuttered and Lia's face dropped as I thought about my answer very carefully. "Sure."

"I'm planning the perfect date." Taylor clapped and hugged Lia and I. She skipped off behind me as I came face to face with Lia.

Well, this is awkward.

••

Taylor held Kian's hand as the four of us strolled in the water park. Her perfect idea was going on a double date with her and Kian. It was heartbreaking to watch. Lia stood an awkward distance away from me, not touching at all. This date was a disaster and it could only end the same way. Laughter and screams of excitement filled the air as we claimed our beach chairs. The chairs lined the wave pool and we set our stuff down before getting into our bathing suits.

"Which ride do you want to go on first?" Kian asked Taylor as she though for a second.

"Why don't we hit the water tunnels first?" She suggested and we sprinted to the other end of the park. The lines weren't that long and the date was starting to feel fun. Unless it turns romantic then I'll be in the deep end.

••

"You should have seen your face!" Taylor giggled as we headed for the white chairs.

"You're the one that looks like you just drowned in two feet of water." I replied and laughed while clapping my hands together. Kian stretched out on his chair and Lia kept to herself. Taylor reapplied sun screen before putting her hands on her hips.

"What ride are we hitting next?"

"The Log Plunge." I suggested and Taylor smiled before looking at our two dates.

"I'm just going to chill here for a while." Kian responded and slipped on his sunglasses.

"I'm going to sit this one out." Lia shyly replied and started checking her phone. Taylor looked concerned but tugged me towards the ride.

"What's wrong with Lia?" Taylor asked but I just shrugged. Her and I have barely talked during this date so far.

"She might just be tired like-" I started to explain when two girls raced over to us with smiles on their faces.

"I can't believe it. You're Taylor and Jc." The brunette screeched while jumping up and down.

"Jaylor is my favorite ship." The blond one stated and took a quick photo.

"Actually, It's Jia." Taylor grinned but the girls stared at her in confusion.

"Who even is Jia?"

Jia isn't real. I don't think I can ever see that being a ship. Love can make you do crazy things. The truth was that I loved Taylor, not Lia.

a/n

Thanks for reading and voting!

xoxo, Leah.