I'm A Stranger To My Child

PLAY THE SONG NOW—

THE NEXT DAY—

YASMINES P.O.V—

School bell rings.

Everyone rushed to the door and they ran out of the school the second the bell rang.
I collected all of the text books in and I tucked in all of the chairs.

I heard footsteps coming closer.
"Sorry But class is over now." I turned around and I stopped.

It was Ethan. He was leaning on the wall by the door and he stood with his arms crossed.
"Hey." He smiled.

I turned back around and I walked over to my desk, completely ignoring him.

"This was our classroom, first period English with Miss Hosey." He said and I lifted my head slightly but I still didn't turn around.

"Our classes were so funny. It was me, you, Grayson and Allison and Nicks Bad Jokes." He chuckled.
I didn't respond.

He sighed "How long are you going to be mad at me?"
I turned around "hmmmm another four years?" I said sarcastically.

"Come on, you know I didn't mean what I said, I was mad that you were hiding something from me and-"
"And you thought you could say whatever shit you wanted? Well you thought wrong." I interrupted him.

I sat down at my desk and I started to mark test papers. I just didn't wanna have to look at Ethan for even a second.

"Listen I know you hate me but at least look at me." He said frustrated.
I didn't listen, I carried on ignoring him.

I knew Ethans patience was running low because he kept on sighing.
There was a silence for a few seconds until Ethan smacked his hands on my desk.

I jumped and I looked at him with wide eyes.
"Now you hear me?" He smirked.
I rolled my eyes "What do you want?"

"To apologise."
I scoffed "Well you can-"

"I can shove my apology up my ass, yeah yeah Grayson told me about what you said." He looked at me annoyed and I couldn't help but laugh.

Ethan licked his lips and he leaned in closer to me.
"Stop playing games with me Yaz." He said and I could feel his breath on my face.

He looked around and looked back at me.
"What are you even doing with Noah, you clearly aren't happy-"
"Yes I am and it's not your problem to tell me who to be with!" I snapped at him.

"Well I can." He shrugged.

I got up from my chair and I looked at him in the eye face to face.
"Ethan listen to me loud and clear, we aren't teenagers anymore. I'm not the same person I once was, what did you think was going to happen? You'd leave for four years and then come back thinking that everything would be the same? You chose to leave, I didn't force you!"

"But I'm back now to fix everything so why don't you just let me?" He answered back.
"Because, you left me at a time that I needed you most."

He raised his eyebrow "How did I leave you at a time that you needed me? You had Allison, you had your mom and-"
"Well Ally couldn't help me raise a child." I mumbled under my breath.

"What?"
"Nothing." I rolled my eyes.

He put his hand out "No no you said something about raising a child, where was Noah when you were raising a child?"
I can't believe he still doesn't get the hint.