IDK If I Should Laugh Or Cry

PLAY THE SONG NOW— USE HEADPHONES FOR GREAT SOUND❤️

Allison what the fuck are you doing?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs and Noah and Allison both jumped.
I crossed my arms and I saw that they were both half dressed.

I turned around and I saw Ethan laughing his head off.
"Yasmine this is not what it looks like." Noah put his hand out and his eyes widened.
"So you aren't having sex with my best friend?" I looked at him confused.

"No it's exactly what it looks like." Allison looked down and she didn't even look at me in the eyes.
"I-I don't know whether I should laugh or cry. Laugh because you guys are fucking in my living room, cry because it's my best friend." I said and I stormed out of the living room.

"Yaz Wait!" Allison ran after me upstairs.

ETHANS P.O.V—

I stayed standing in the same place and I was left alone with Noah in the living room.
I stayed looking down because Noah was literally naked and I carried Malia in my arms.

"So...." Noah broke the silence.
I heard the bedroom door slam upstairs and I looked at Noah in the eye.

"This is awkward-"
"Agreed." I immediately answered back.

I spoke "Can we just-"
"Not talk about this again?"

"I'm fine with that." I said and I started to climb the stairs so I could put Malia in her bed.

~
YASMINES P.O.V—

"Ally why would you do this? I literally broke up with the guy 2 seconds ago." I said as I walked into the bedroom.
Allison put her jacket back on and fixed her dress and she slammed the bedroom door shut.

"Well I'm sorry Yaz-"
"How-how did it happen? I thought you hated Noah?" I asked.

"Well....."

FLASHBACK— ALLISONS P.O.V—
(A/N— This will be the flashback that explains how Noah and Allison ended up almost having sex 😬)

I had been gone all day and I noticed that Noah's car was still here.
I thought he left?

I got my keys out but when I walked up to the door, I noticed the front door was open. I slowly opened the door, making it creak open and I stepped in the house.

The lights were off except the living room light and I saw Noah sitting on the couch with his head in his hands.
I walked right past him but I stopped in my tracks when I got to the stairs.

I feel bad....

I turned around and I walked closer to him.
"Noah are you okay?" I asked him.
Of course he's not okay, he just broke up with his fiancée on his wedding day you IDIOT!

He lifted his head and shrugged.
"I'm not, I'm not okay."
"I'm sorry about what happened with Yasmine." I said.

He raised his eyebrow and looked at me confused.
"Why're you sorry? You're the one who wanted Yaz and I to break up."
My eyes widened.
Shit!

I rang my fingers through my hair and I tried not to seem embarrassed.
"Wha-No I didn't-"
"You fucking hate me Allison, admit to it." Noah sounded serious and I knew he was mad at me.

Wait what?!
I bent down to his level and looked at him in his eyes.
"I-I don't hate you, I could never hate you." My mood completely changed and I gave him a stern look.
He carried on looking at me and we didn't break eye contact.

I saw a single tear roll down his cheek and I wiped it with the pad of my thumb.
He slowly leaned in closing the the gap between us and pecked my lips.

A small smile formed on his face and he pressed his lips onto mine, picking me up and wrapping my legs around his torso as he carried me to the couch next to us.
He dropped me on the couch and I watched him slowly undress himself.

I licked my lips and looked at him with lust.
When he was about to take his pants off, I pulled him closer to me and I attached our lips again.

Noah moved down to my neck and started giving me kisses and lightly sucking, leaving hickeys.
"Wait isn't this wrong?" I whispered to him.
"Why's it wrong?" He said and he immediately smashed his lips onto mine before I could say anything else.

END OF FLASHBACK—
YASMINES P.O.V—

"I literally didn't know it would end like that, it just happened." Allison explained to me.

I didn't respond back and I just nodded.
"Yaz please speak. You're not mad at me are you because I didn't mean-"
"I'm not mad Allison. You're my best friend and it seems that you like Noah."

The bedroom door opened and Ethan came in.
"Yeah Noah's still naked in the living room, can I kick him out?" He asked me.

Allison and I both stared at him, looking at him like he was crazy and we carried on talking.
I looked back at Allison "I'm not mad at you whatsoever Ally, I'm just a little surprised that you and Noah were fucking in my living room." I laughed and so did she.

"Besides I'm with Ethan." I said and I looked at Ethan, giving him a smile and he gave me one back.
"Thanks for not being mad because I kinda did steal your ex-"

"They're called ex's for a reason." Ethan interrupted and he winked at me.
Allison scoffed "Yeah and you broke up with Yaz about ten times before you could really fix things between you two Mr Trey O'Donivor."

"Whatever you bitch." Ethan mumbled under his breath.

"Ally If you wanna be with Noah then be with Noah just as long as you're happy." I smiled at her and she nodded.
"Thanks Yaz."

Ethan cut in again "Now that you guys are done with your mothers meeting, can I go now?"
Allison and I both looked at him "We never invited you in the first place." We both said I'm unison.

Ethan rolled his eyes as he walked out of the room "Oh Whatever."

ETHANS P.O.V—

I shut the bedroom door behind me and I headed towards Malias bedroom.
I slowly opened the door and I saw she was still sleeping.

I tucked her in and fixed her blanket so it wasn't falling off and I sat down on the bed with her.
There was a silence for a couple of minutes and I just stared at the floor.

There was Malias stuffed animal on the floor so I picked it up and put it next to her.
"I love you Mal. I'm always gonna be here for you, Dada won't leave you again." I whispered to her.

I got something out of my pocket and I looked at it. It was a small red box.
I slowly opened it and there was a diamond ring inside.

"Tomorrows the day....tomorrows the day I'm going to propose to Yasmine." I said to myself.

*********************************
🌹AUTHORS NOTE🌹

AHHHHHHHH ETHANS GONNA PROPOSE!!!!!!
And yes it was Allison and Noah that Yaz and Ethan were so shocked about in the last chapter.
Tbh I'd be too if I saw that😂😂

Stay tuned for the next chapter and see if Ethan proposes to Yasmine.
What do you guys think about Allison and Noah being a couple??

I'll see you all in the next chapter BYE XOXO😘😍❤️💝🔥🔥👑👑✌️✌️✌️✌️