2

If there is one person that hates me more than I hate myself- it's death

I give myself to it with open arms, with no struggle whatsoever, but it still doesn't take me.

Not even death wants me.

The funny thing is I wouldn't want me either.

I've failed over and over, the pain will never stop.

Not unless I make it.

But I can't.

Because I just can't seem to die.

I just want to die.

Death is a form of compensation for those who deserve it.

Of course, I don't deserve it.

"Jimin, get out of bed, please."

I chuckled bitterly, the sound drier than chalk.

"What's the point Namjoon Hyung? Even if I get out of bed all I'll do is fuck up."

The bed shifted as Namjoon sat down on the bed next to my crippled form.

"You know what happened today, Jimin?"

I remained silenced, my flood of thoughts were too loud to speak around.

He disregarded my silence and began speaking anyway.

"There was a girl who came in today, she was young- around your age. She has a tumor that could potentially kill her, but the surgery to get it out was simple, yet expensive." He began his voice low and heavy.

"She didn't have the money or insurance, the thing is she was completely calm when I told her, it was like she expected it. She said something peculiar; she said death was an old friend of hers."

"I was curious so I did some research, she's almost died more than 14 times, she fought through death that many times and it's horrible to think that she'd succumb to an easily fixable problem." He shook his head the weight of the world making his shoulders sag.

I couldn't help but feel jealous. She doesn't even have to try and death just comes to take her.

I'm a disgusting person for thinking that.

Then I experienced an epiphany.

I could trade my life for hers.

"Hyung?"

"Hmm."

"What if I were to marry her?"
♚ ♚ ♚ ♚ ♚

A/N

Welp it looks like it's time to YEET myself outta window