3

I feel as though I had the right to say that I had experienced quite a bit in my short lifetime

But one thing I hadn't experienced was a random dude I had never met before proposing to me.

"I'm sorry, but what the fuck?"

My eyes boggled slightly as I took in the man before me. It was difficult to describe him; his skin stretched pale and taut over the unhealthy sharpness of bone underneath it, his full lips were chapped, but what had my most taken aback was the striking shade of his hair, as if only that pop of color could brighten his morose appearance.

And yet he was unbelievably beautiful. Even looking this sickly he still managed to look so beautiful, it made me wonder if I would be able to even look him in the eyes if he had been healthy.

"I asked if you would marry me."

There was that question- actually more of a statement, again.

I ran my hand over my still damp hair, huffing in a mixture of frustration and confusion.

Dr. Kim called me so late at night I almost mistook it for a booty call.

It was only to call me to the hospital, but a girl could dream.

But instead of being greeted by a tall man with deep dimples, lo and behold this bubble gum pink headed man with a constant stiff expression had shown up in front of me.

And asked me to marry him.

Then I remembered this was all taking place in a hospital and seeing how sickly this man looked...

"Ahh, I see," I muttered as this new understanding dawned on me.

The poor man was just confused.

"What is your room number, Sir?"

"Excuse me?" He questioned, but I simply repeated my question with the patience of a monk.

"Where is your room, where do you sleep," I asked slower, enunciating my words carefully.

I gingerly took his arm, trying to guide him out of the room.

"I'm not a patient here!" He snapped, yanking his arm out of my grasp. His sudden movement yanked me forward, I lost my balance sending me forward until my face slammed against the rough texture of a pair of jeans.

There was a rush of dizziness but I had simply closed my eyes waiting for the feeling to pass.

I tried to move my head away from his, uh, pants, only to realize my hair was caught in his zipper.

I groaned, untangling my hair in a complete state of stoicism, quite aware of how if someone walked in this would look and I gave no shits.

"Ah ah ah, watch your fingers."

"Shut up, this is your fault. Why do you even want to marry me?"

"Because you need insurance, I have it, so if you marry me you get part of my healthcare under the title of a spouse, all the benefits with only the cost of having to marry me."

My fingers froze as I fell into the deep blackness of thought.

"What do you get out of it?"

"I get to die."

        ♾ ♾ ♾

A/N

aND I OOP-

so yeah I'm alive and that's cool

Anyway this one was a little long compared to my other chapters but it was a first meeting so I think it was worth it

OH AND THE COVER CHANGE, I PERSONALLY LIKE IT ALOT MORE THAN THE LAST ONE BUT WHATS YOUR OPINIONS

OKIE BYE