Whenever I want (Kylo X Hux X You)

By fuckingkyloren

"Fffffuck!" A ragged groan tore through your throat as you climaxed, coating General Hux's fingers with your juices. He rocked his hand into you a few more times as you rode out the aftershocks. "Filthy slut," he laughed. "I barely have to touch you before you're cumming into my hand. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, sir," you whimpered. "I'm your filthy little slut."

The two of you had snuck into Kylo Ren's quarters for an afternoon romp, delighting in the illicit nature of your meeting. At the moment you were soiling the Commander's bed, clutching at the sheets as the General loomed over you, predatory.

Hux slid his fingers out of you and wiped them on your thigh while he connected his lips with yours. His tongue explored your mouth, demanding your submission. You let him claim you, moaning into his open mouth as you took in air through your nose. He moved to your neck, nibbling on the sensitive skin. His hand returned to your pussy, where he thumbed the hood of your oversensitive clit. You squirmed at the raw sensation, clenching your aching walls together.

Hux pinned your legs open and lowered his lips onto your clit, sucking it gently. His warm tongue swirled around the bud, sending shocks of pleasure up your spine. He flattened his tongue and ran it up and down your cunt. You moaned loudly and he covered your mouth with one hand.

"Are you going to cum for me again?"

"Mm... Mm-hmm," you hummed against his palm.

Suddenly you heard the hiss of the door opening in the adjacent room. You flushed red immediately, hearing the stomp of boots and knowing who was going to come striding in. You tangled your fingers in Hux's hair, overcome with pleasure as he kept flicking his tongue against your clit. You saw the looming figure of Kylo Ren in the doorway, still wearing his mask. You looked straight at him as you came, unable to control either your twitching thighs or the gasping moan that escaped your lips.

Kylo clenched his leather fists. "General..." he said, his voice cold through the distorter. Hux licked his lips, smirking. He turned around to face the other man. "Hello, Ren," he said casually. He rubbed your pussy absent-mindedly as you lay with your legs spread.

Kylo removed his mask and set it on the floor. "What do you think you're doing?" His rich baritone voice made the air in the room tremble and seemed to seep into your skin. "You didn't think to invite me?"

You blinked. You had been expecting anger, but instead his presence radiated desire. Kylo removed his outer robes and pulled up a chair. "Make her cum again," he ordered.

You shook your head frantically. "I can't..."

"Oh yes you can, kitten," Hux said with a click of his tongue. "I can make you cum whenever I want."

He shoved two fingers into you without warning, stretching you open. With his other hand he worked your clit, circling it brutally fast. The pain forced your mouth open as you squealed in protest. Stuffed full with his fingers, you clenched around him, feeling each knuckle buried deep within you. "Fuck- General, I can't..." But even as you said it, the pain gave way to pleasure, the sheer force of his fingers driving you over the edge. You sobbed as your third climax swept over you, shutting your eyes tight against the overwhelming sensation. "So dirty for me..." he mumbled into your ear. "Good girl." He licked a tear from your cheek and kissed you softly.