Chapter 6

-Your P.O.V.-

A few weeks have passed and I'm back in Canada. I've missed being here. I need to sort things out for myself. Maybe I do want Justin back, but my mind goes onto other things...

He's a player

He's a heartbreaker

He's played with your heart

He still loves you (or does he?)

You still love him...

But he'll always be my heartbreaker.

I shook my head as I let out a sigh. Brooke and Katie looked at me. They knew I needed this break, the same as Chaz and Ryan knew.

Brooke:How you feeling?

I just shrugged. I don't even know how I feel myself.

Me:I don't even know. I don't even feel like myself. My mind keeps going back to the day he cheated on me

I let out a sigh.

Katie:We know he cheated on you but you need to forgive him. He's a wreck without you. He doesn't even look like himself anymore. Me,Brooke,Ryan and Chaz know you talked to him, but do you still love him?

After Katie said that, I just looked down and shrugged.

Me:I feel like I still do but...I don't know

I shrugged again, as I felt my phone beep to see a text from Justin.

"Hey (YN), is it possible if I can talk to you? I know you still love me and I still love you-Justin"

Justin sill loves me? Can I trust him on that though? I don't think he still loves my, maybe he's just saying that...

All of a sudden, my phone began to ring. I knew it was Justin, but I couldn't talk to him right now. I gave the phone to Brooke as she answered it.

Brooke:Hello?

??: Brooke? Where's (YN)?

Brooke:She's...

She looked at me as I shook my head no.

Brooke:She's not here at the moment. She left her phone here, but I can take a message

??: It's alright, I'll call her another time

With that, the phone went dead. I let out a sigh as Katie hugged me.

Katie:You'll need to talk to Justin sooner or later

I knew Katie was right, but right now, I can't talk to Justin.