Chapter 5

-Your P.O.V.-

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Justin just admitted that he was jealous? Why would he go back to his old ways cause of that? Why didn't he tell me this before? He's a player and he's a heartbreaker yet...he still has my heart and he will always have it. No other guy can have it, except him...

Me:You changed your ways, so you stopped being a player and a heartbreaker. When you saw me with other guys, you went back to your player and heartbreaker ways?

He nodded his head as I let out a sigh. Why would he do that? I've never had an official boyfriend since I broke up with Justin. Yeah, I've been on dates but nothing comes about to it. Sometimes, they want it too but sometimes I don't.

Justin:Have you had a boyfriend since we broke up?

Me:Nope. I've been on dates but I don't want to have a relationship with them. Have you had a girlfriend since we broke up?

Justin:I haven't. I mean, I've kissed girls and all that but nothing comes to it. I don't want no other girl. The only girl I want will always be you

I looked down before looking out to sea. I let out a low sigh as I looked at Justin.

Me:I think we better get back to the cafe. I think the guys will be wondering where we are

I saw Justin nod his head as we both walked back to the cafe. They all looked at me and Justin.

Brooke:What took you guys so long?

Me:We were just talking

Ryan:No arguments?

Me:Nope. Just normal talking

I said with a shrug at the end. Knowing them, they're not too sure.

Katie:Did you tell Justin then?

I looked at her with a 'Why did you say that' look on my face. She mouthed to me 'Sorry' as Justin looked at me.

Justin:Tell me what?

Me:Umm..you know when we both broke up and my brother found out...well....we're all going back to Canada for a while...

I looked up at Justin as his jaw was dropped slightly.

Justin:W-What? Why didn't you tell me this before?

Me:I didn't realize it at the time. I need to sort things out first. I need to have time to myself and I need to try and forgive you..but I can't

Justin:I would do anything for you

Ryan:Dude, some of it is due to that but all of us are going back to Canada for a holiday...

Justin:Then why wasn't I invited?

Chaz:We were and we called Scooter but he said you need to go to the studio and record some music. So yeah

After Chaz said that, Justin nodded his head as he got up and walked away. I looked down as they looked at me.

Me:This is all my fault

Ryan:(YN) it isn't your fault

Me:Yes it is. He told me he went back to his old ways cause he was jealous

Chaz:And he tried to change but you've been through a heartbreak before. Like you told Justin, you need time to figure things out with you and him

I nodded my head before looking down. I felt my phone vibrate as I had a text from Justin which read "I will win you back. You will be mine again. I maybe your heartbreaker but you're all that matters to me..."