Chapter 4 - End?

Meredith and I are on the way to building government. We don't talk and just breathe, we're scared, but determined. We walked with firm steps and resonate on the ground in the street.

It's a very cold winter night, there's no one on the street but Meredith and I could go unnoticed. We were both dressed in black from top to bottom, unless our faces.

I Wear loose hair as usual. My sister also, but in her is different, she always wears her dark and long hair in a braid or bun and now seems so much older, her expression too. She really seemed focused, attentive,she wasn't my sister,She was Meredith. Suddenly she looked at me and said "something wrong?" I shook my head and continued.

We arrived early to the building, at 10:15 pm, within 15 minutes the rebel group will be here and we have to sneak in with them without attracting much attention.

Suddenly I saw the daughter of José, Carmen and luckily she did not see me. They were dressed in black like us. I also saw Ryan. He was focused, alert. I stared at him and my sister pulled me abruptly. We approached the group on the other side of the building and hid behind a pillar of the facade. We decided to wait a bit because they left the doors open to leave the building later. I don't know why this building has no more security although the controller requires us to be home after 10:00 pm on weekdays and after 12:00 pm at the weekend,but the perks of being part of a group of rebels is that you learn some "tricks" to lie to the driver, just a bit.

We expect about 15 minutes and walked, but right when we left our hiding place, it happened. It was very quick, a strange noise was heard and I collapse, I saw all black and it was as if my left arm was on fire. I heard my sister shouting and I thought they had discovered us, I wanted to fight, I fell down and fainted.

There,it was over.