Chapter 2 - Ryan Edwards.

Tuesday, 6:30 pm

I'm standing in the middle of the group of rebels of today's meeting. I feel the look of that guy on my neck, I know he's watching me, He has been watching me all afternoon. 

He's the son of Veronica and Marc Edwards, our neighbor, I think his name was Ryan, is tall and very light blond, for the times that I have heard, looks smart and has big green eyes that make me feel chills, not get me wrong, I'm not...in love with him, just are the same eyes of the same child who was opposite mine the day I saw my father disappear in a black van from the government, and I didn't see him anymore, Ryan was opposite mine, hidden and scared like me, I was only ten, and, well, I've never asked her age but I think he also had just ten years.

Suddenly I come back to reality and I see, I see those eyes clearly and close, because now he's in front of me and speaks to me:

-Uh, hi- He seemed a little nervous -You're Rebecca Clare right?

-Yeah,I am. Do you need anything?- I tried to look calm, but his eyes made ​​me nervous.

-Can we talk outside?

-Uh, yes, of course- I wasn't too sure about that but I followed her to the door and went out, it was very cold outside and we sat on the steps. He began to speak:

-Are you cold?

-No,no..Please,hurry...What you have to say?

-I know what really happened to your father- I shivered,the word 'father' still takes effect on me.  -Lately I've been doing some things and I found that, well ...your father don't died or disappeared, They don't kill him,They chose him for to being a part of the government. I saw him on the halls of Congress. I remember his face perfectly, as I remember that day, the day they kidnapped him, I was there and you know it.- Then his eyes changed and expressed something I couldn't understand well -And...he's a lot like you.

I wanted to scream or cry or do something to release the weight I felt in my heart, but didn't want to do it in front of him so I stopped for a second and let out a 'Okay, thank you' hardly heard, before I go running, but not in the direction of the door, in the direction of my house.