The beginning of our sleepover

Palette's POV

"Ok,I got the snacks,movies,bored games,and art supplies. I think thats everything on my list,ha ha ha" You said. "Are you sure you remembered everything?" Inky,your mom, asked you. "Uh yah.....why? Is there anything important missing?" You said as you thought hard. "Look at the floor and you tell me..." Inky said,looking at you, obviously thinking about how forgetful you got for your sleepover.

"Well....uhhhhh....huh...HUH! OH! THE SLEEPING BAGS! How could I forget? Hope I still have time to go find them,thanks mom!" You said as you rushed over to a closet. You could hear you mom (Inky) chuckle softly before a knock came from the door. "Eh? Oh,that must be her."

Your/Babydoll's POV

"Hey there,we weren't expecting you for another hour" Inky said. "Huh? Oh,i'll come back in an hour if you would like?" You suggested,turning around.

"Hey,no no no,calm down,its fine. Dont worry about it,come on in! Pally was just doing some last minute checks before your fun sleepover" She said,opening the door for you.

Once you were inside she closed the door. "Pally,she's here! Where are you???"she shouted to the house. "Im coming!"said Palette,you didn't see him at first,so it was like the house responded for him. He ran over with a sleeping bag in each arm.

"No worries! I found the sleeping bags! Hahaha! Oh,hey!" He said,slightly waving to you while still holding the sleeping bag. "Oh,I brought my sleeping bag...."you said. "Uh,oh,you brought your own sleeping bag,heh,I kinda feel silly for rushing around so much now..."

"No,no,I'll use the sleeping bag you got since you ran around trying to find it or something" (READER IS PSYCHIC! jk no lol, you wish) "oh,you'll still use it? Awww you dont have to,but I guess we could still keep it out here in case you do wanna use it heh heh heh!"he giggled.

"...uh....c-cute pj's by the way...."he complimented,which made you blush slightly. "Th-thanks...anyways,this is gonna be so much fun!" You said cheerfully. He joined in "I know right? This is gonna be so much fun! IM SO EXCITED!" Inky then walked to the stairs "Alright dream,she here so we can leave now!" She called out. "Alright Inky I'll be downstairs in a minute!"

"Where are you and dad going?" Palette asked his mother. She sighed "Blue needs our help,we dont know when we'll be back. PLEASE PROMISE THAT YOU WONT WRECK THE HOUSE WHILE WERE GONE!" "NO PROMISES! HEHEHEHEH!"Palette said,teasing his mother. She sighed "sometimes you can be just like your father...anyways,we'll be back,have fun you too~" she left out the door with Dream. "Heh,bye"he closed the door and looked at you.

"Welp,its just us two now,what do you wanna do? Play a video game? Bored games? Draw? Watch a movie?"he asked excitedly. "All three!you said,expecting to play Hugio 3. "Heh,doing all three sounds like a great idea! Cmon,mostly everything is set up in the living room!"He practically dragged you to the room.