The Plan

You crawl up to Palette and look into his starry eye sockets before telling him its probably his heat finally coming.

"H-heat? OHHHH now it makes sense!" he chuckled. "So you know what it is?" you asked, still slightly blushing. " Yeah, dad told me a few times what it is....but, not how to take care of it, we never talked THAT far"

You thought for a moment, thinking of the consequences but also the reasons why you should help him in a certain way " Alrighty then, guess i'll help!" you said, smiling at him.

"Wait, what? You'll really help me? Heh, Yay! Thank you, Babydoll!"

You described to him what you would do first. To lighten the mode and to make the moment, you and Palette would share a kiss to the lips (if he has any)

"Ok....so....um....uh...would it be okay if I k-kissed you now?" He asked shyly. Also a bit shyly, you nodded and allowed him to grab you and pull you to him, following your plan.

"Thank you...." He then kneeled in and began to kiss you. It took you a few moments to process what was happening, you WERE being kissed by your best friend, yet again, it was you who told him he should and could.

After a minute or two, you both pulled away in sync. " I....I wanted to kiss you for so loooong Babydoll...." He admitted.

"Heh, you big dummy. The plans not over yet..." you said as you made your way down to his NECK (NOT THE D!CK)

"H-hey! W-woah! What are you...doing.....ah....mmm...." He began to moan as you nibbled on his neck, making his bone spotted with hickeys, which were grey.

"I-its getting worse....." he said, frowning as you tilted your head up to look at him. "H-hey, Baby? I know this might be weird to ask,but, could you maybe....uh.....you know...uh...mm.."

Palette shyly pointed down at his bulge, which looked like it could spring free at any second...

CLIFFHANGER BABY
Also, thank you for making my book number 8 on The Palette Roller Leaderboard!!! loves! ❤️❤️❤️