His Heat

He nods " Hm, I don't really remember. Why don't you go check the closet next to my parents bedroom?" he suggests. " I...think that was the last place I saw it. Ill go wait in my room for yah.... you do remember where it is, right?" he asks

"yup! ill go look for the First Aid Kit " you say, sitting up to go to the closet " Alright,good, i'll..uh... see you in a m-minute..." he stuttered, responding back.

A FEW MOMENT LATER

You knock on the door, assuming that Palette's moans and groans were his way of telling you to come in. The First Aid Kit was in the closet just like he said it were to be. You open the door to see Palette rolling from side to side on his bed, tightly gripping his sheets.

As you walk closer to the bed, and him in general, you notice large tears filling from his eye sockets. This concerns you more, you weren't used to seeing your bestie in such a sad, painful state.

You turn one of the lights on, just enough to cover the room in a comforting, dim ambience. You sit down next to Palette, talking to him in your most kind,soothing voice.

He groans "mmm....it hurts......it hurts......what is happening to me???" He groans once more. You calmly ask Palette to stop fidgeting around because he needs to tell you what exactly hurts so you can help him.

" M-my body....its really h-hot and sensitive all over..." he groans " B-but it hurts the most h-here...." Palette reaches for your hand and guides it to his lower waist, placing your hand directly on his very hard erection then looks at you with pleading eyes.

Now all the pieces started to fall it place,and it became extremely obvious of what kind if treatment he actually needs. You feel your face heat up to several shades of red.

You place the First Aid Kit on the floor near the bed and look at Palette who is also slightly blushing. You crawl up to Palette-

SUFFER MY MINIONS, FOR I SHALL LEAVE YOU ON A SLIGHT CLIFFHANGER AS I AM MAKING ADJUSTMENTS TO MAKE ANOTHER STORY

found out my bday yet?