Chapter 4

Once we were all out of the van, Niall grabbed my hand and took off running towards the house, almost dragging me. When you picture a big house, you would imagine there being a bunch of stairs to the front door right? Well, their house doesn’t have any, so he can literally drag me all the way to the front door with ease. But he didn’t, because I used my speed (WABANGGGGGGGGGGGGG) and ran away from him. I went to hide behind Liam, who was a little farther behind me. When I reached him, I jumped on his back and yelled,

“Niall’s chasing me!!!!” right into his ear, almost causing him to drop me. I let go of my grip and took my bag from him, and walked right beside him. I was really excited to see the inside of the house.

“So you guys live here?” I ask Liam. I’m pretty sure they do, but I don’t want to make anything awkward by assuming things.

“Yup. All five of us live here. But we have extra rooms for Danielle and Eleanor because sometimes they spend the night.”

“Who are they?”

“Oh… I thought you would know since we’re in One Direction. Well, Danielle is my girlfriend and Eleanor is Louis’s girlfriend. Honestly, they’re perfect for each other. It’s ridiculous.”

SO THAT’S HOW I KNEW WHO THEY WERE. Well now I feel stupid.

“Coolbeans.”

“What?” he replies while laughing. I just chuckle, shake my head, and walk towards the door. This driveway is massive, I’m telling you. You could fit a whole middle school on this thing.

Zayn opens the door for me, since my hands are full with my stuff. I say a quick thank you, walk inside, and throw my stuff on the ground. IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE FREE.

We weren’t even inside the house for 5 minutes and Louis already insisted that they show me my room. I agreed, since I need to start unpacking. They also mentioned that we were going to have some fun with my room today, but I don’t really know what they meant by that. I just dropped the question from my head, and jumped onto Louis’ back. And we’re off to the rooms.

The rooms went like this: first, it was Louis on the right, Niall next to him, Liam next to Niall, Harry next to Liam, Zayn across from Harry, me across from Niall, Eleanor to the right of mine, and Danielle to the left of me, next to Zayn.

The boys didn’t show me their rooms because that would just be weird, so we went right onto mine. I walked in, and was a bit confused. It was a cool-looking white room, but with no furniture, a bunch of tarps, old t-shirts, paintbrushes, and multiple cans of paint. What were we supposed to do? And Zayn just happened to read my mind.

“You’re confused. It’s okay. So the point of this is that we didn’t know what your favorite colors were, so we decided that we were going to splatter the walls. That way, you have all of your favorite colors on your walls, and it still looks cool. Sound like a plan?”

I nod my head because I am truly speechless. This is one of the best things someone has ever done for me, but with them adopting me in the first place being the best.

While the boys are laying out the tarps, I throw on one of the old t-shirts, which goes a little past my knees. I also grab the hairtie from around my wrist and put my hair in a French braid that wraps around the back of my head and ends in a side ponytail. Little did I know that the boys were watching me…

“Can I help you guys?”

“You… just did your hair perfectly without a mirror…” Zayn gapes, as he stares in awe of my hair.

“Yeah…? What’s your point?”

“How…”

“You get used to it, when everyone in the orphanage is saying you’re too worthless to look into a mirror and that you look like dog shit.”

“Well, you are most definitely not worthless, and you do not look like dogPOOP.” He says, engulfing me into a hug, which turned into a huge group hug in a matter of 3 seconds.

“Alright come on guys, let’s get to work.” I say, removing myself from the hug and walking towards the can of paint. I’m really excited about how my room is going to turn out.

a/n so how'd you likeit? give me feedback cuz i wana know what you guys think of it... oh and i still need a cover.... anyways.... FOLLOW MEH ON TEH TWITTEH AND INSTAGRAM BOTH @bigbrunz14

mkay byee. -annie(: