Chapter 2.

I called her a few days later, so I wouldn't sound desperate.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey Courtney? It's Logan."I replied.

"Logan?!?! I didn't think you'd actually call!" She laughed.

"Of course I would!" I assured her.

" Good.."

"So, do you want to meet me somewhere? You can just come here too if you want, we're just hanging out."

"I'd love to! Where do you wanna go? I don't have any classes today, so I'm all yours."

"Ok, so how about we meet somewhere for lunch, then we can come back here to watch movies or something?"

"Sounds perfect. It's a date." I smiled, yes! It's a date! We decided on where to go, then I left our hotel to go meet her. I was waiting outside when she walked up, as beautiful as ever.

"Hey" She smiled.

"Hey," I said as I hugged her and kissed her cheek. She blushed and we walked into the restaurant. We had a great time talking and laughing. After lunch we went back to my hotel. We hung out on the couch in the suite and after awhile, the rest of the guys joined us and we all talked and watched movies for hours. After a little while, Kendall brought out some guitars, and he and Courtney played, and we sang random songs, she even sang some of the songs she wrote. At 9:30, Courtney told us she should head back to her dorm, because she has class tomorrow.

"I'll call you a cab." Kendall said as he pulled out his iphone.

"C'mon, we'll wait outside." I told her as I grabbed her hand and we walked to the elevator.

"Thanks, I had alot of fun tonight." She smiled.

"Yes it was, we should do it again sometime."

"Sure, anytime." She replied.  Then, I leaned in and kissed her. It was short, but there were sparks. "We can do that again sometime too if you want." She laughed.

"Definitely." I smiled.

"So... are we like boyfriend and girlfriend now? " She asked as we reached the lobby.

"Do you want us to be?" I smiled down at her, as we walked through the front doors, waiting for the cab. She glanced down at our hands, which were still intertwined, bit her lip and smiled.

"Definitely."

We kissed again as her  cab pulled up. She whispered goodbye to me as she climbed in and drove away.

__________________________________________________________________________________

We were dating for another 2 weeks when I got the news that we were going back to L.A... tomorrow. I met Courtney at a coffee shop to tell her.

"Babe what's wrong? You seem tense." She said as she squeezed my hand and sipped her coffee. I sighed.

"Scott called this morning, we have to go home tomorrow." Her eyes widened.

"TOMORROW?!?!" I nodded sadly.

"It'll be ok, hey listen, I got a class to get to, but I'll come to the airport tomorrow. Love you!" she said as she kissed my cheek, and ran out.

_______________________________________________________________________________

She came with us the next day to the airport. We stood by security, saying goodbye. We were both crying.

"Hey. Worldwide, right?" I smiled as I thought about our song.

"Look, I graduate in 2 months, I'm moving to L.A. anyway to write for musicians. So I'll see you then. And we can skype, text and call."

"But it won't be the same." I said as a tear ran down my cheek. She wiped it away with her thumb, and sighed.

"I know, but listen, if you love someone, let them go, if they don't come back, they were never yours. So this is me, letting you go. Asking you to come back." She smiled. " And if it doesn't work out,  don't cry because this is over, smile because it happened." I pulled her into a kiss as a voice overhead told us we need to go.

"I love you. Worldwide." I said as she smiled.

"Worldwide" she replied as she pushed me away. I took one last look at her, as the pulled out her earbuds and pressed play.

"Worldwide." I sighed to myself.