Saving Us From His Wraft

******************* Connie's P.O.V ************************

This is terrible!!! We're gonna DIE if I don't do something!!! That's Levi and Hanji's daughter! That's why I even hung around her was because I had to!!! Levi was angry, not at me but Sasha. Aw man aw man aw man!!! I jump in front of Sasha, blocking Levi from her. "Move it Connie." He said, sharply enough to make me wanna move but my legs were locked into place. 

"No." I said just as sharply. She looked at me worriedly as Levi's glare hardened.

"Connie. Move, NOW!!!" He shouted, his face close to mine. So close that I felt him spit when he shouted. I flinched a little bit but I still didn't move."

"Connie you're gonna-"

"Sasha don't worry I'll get us out of this." I whisper softly, still shielding her from Levi. She doubted me a little, but she nodded hesitantly, understanding. His face started to get red, and that's when I put my hand over my heart, and the other at the small of my back, saluting him.

"I Swore on my life to help my fellow cadets in no matter what situation, no matter what they did and no matter how drastic the measure!!! I Vowed to protect them at all times no matter what, and give my Life to the regiment at any given moment and I Intend to keep my Vow!!!!!!! I WILL NOT LET YOU HURT HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I shout, ramming him. In a few short seconds though he already had me down, and was threatening to kill me for twisting my Vow, when Sasha from behind knocked him out too.

 "C-Connie, a-are you alright?" She asked, scared. I felt awful now, but I wouldn't allow him to lay a single hand on her, she's mine to protect, to keep close to my heart, and to be a knight in shining armor to... no matter what. I got up and hugged her tight as she collapsed crying on my shoulder. "I didn't mean to hurt anyone something just-"

"Snapped, I know that's what happened to me Sasha, that's what love does." I say quietly, petting her back with my hand to calm her down. She was almost hyperventilating so I decided to take her home, we Had bigger issues right now, because as soon as They found Levi and Lindsay, We would be wanted for hurting them. 

I led her home, afterall I've been here for Video games, Horseplay and anything else you can imagine hundreds of times. I sat her down on the couch as she sobbed hysterically, head in hands. I felt so bad!!! I was trying to protect her but I made her cry... But I won't give up. She loves me and I love her, and I'll never give up.

**************** Sasha's P.O.V *********************

I was sitting here crying on the couch like a baby while Connie stood tall and brave from what we'll face, which was most likely execution. He was so brave, so smart too. And plus he's been here for me and While I'm bawling on the couch he consoles me telling me it'll be okay. "Connie, I can't do anything like how you've done for me. I love you so much, yet you're able to Stand tall, be brave and stand up for me whle I only caused trouble. If I never said anything we wouldn't be n this mess, and plus if I never knew you and the others..." I said trailing off. 

"Sasha... Do you really feel that way?" He asked, kinda hurt. I nodded and cried even harder. He lifted my head up and looked into my deep brown eyes."Sasha, you're the love of my ife. I love you for who you are, not who you want or could be. You're mine to keep, protect, love and honor. I love all of you not just a part of you. And I always will." And at that, he pressed his lips onto mine. Taking me from shock my eyes were wide open for a few seconds, but my eyes flutterede shut, and kissed back to him. He was truly, my freedom.