Close Confessions

We stood there awkwardly, staring at either the ground, the sky or stealing glances at each other. Oh GOD how I wanted to tell him!!! I wanted to tell him so bad!!! "Connie?" 

"Yes Sasha?" He asked. Man I felt the blush slowly creep up my face, making me bury my face in my hands. "You okay?" He asked again. I nodded but didn't raise up my face. "Hey I got to tell you something Sasha.." Connie said. I barely looked up at him and quickly looked back down. GOD WHY AM I AN IDIOT!?!?!? He led me to a shaded alley place, where some people were around, but not mcuh. 'Well at least he won't beat me up' I thought. He had me sit down on the steps and made me look at him. 

"Sasha, I-"

"Connie, there you are! I've been looking EVERYWHERE for you!!!" There was that girl Madison was talking about. She wasn't exaggerating when she said she was a beauty eiter, sadly. 

"Oh, hey Lindsay." He said glumly. "Listen I'll tell you tomorrow okay?" He asked. I nodded and they left. OOOH how I wanted to rip that GIRL'S HEAD OFF!!! I walked out of the alleyway and ran into Levi. 

"Oh, hi Commander!" I said, saluting. He mumbled something and ran off. I wonder what it was. It was getting dark out so I probably should get to my place. 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<TIME SKIP>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was freezing in here!!! I shut the door and locked it. Although we're indrastic times they don't care to steal from people, even if they ARE letting you live. I walked upstairs and into my room, took off my uniform and slipped on a shirt and crawled into my warm fuzzy bed. Ahhh, sleep ingulf me in plesant dreams.

**************** Sasha's dreamworld ***********

Connie was holding me tightly in his arms, hugging me. "I love you Sasha, and I always have." he said quietly.  I gushed and hugged him tighter. 

"I love you too Connie." I said, and at that he kissed me. It was all so sudden, but I enjoyed every minute of it. Then suddenly my vision went black. "Connie? Connie where are you?! Blasted lights I swear ruin every- Connie!!!" I gasp. He was with that Lindsay girl, kissing and hugging her just as he did me a couple seconds ago. A lop of tears came pouring from my eyes as I ran away from  the scene. 

"Sasha, wait, come back!!!" Connie called. The faster I ran his voice still didn't fade. Visions were swarming around me. Him and her kissing, getting married, having kids, it made me wanna be eaten alive by some wretched Titan.

I collapse on the 'floor' since you couldn't really tell what it was since everything turned white, and I began bawling. I was hopeless against Lindsay. she was everything Connie deserved, but I wasn't. she IS everything I'm not... Pretty, smart, diligant... all I do is eat and make people laugh.

*************** End of Sasha's dreamworld *************

I woke up in a cold sweat. That was the WORST dream ofmy ENTIRE life. I hated that girl Lindsay, I wanted that girl dead.

Hope you liked it!!!