Will He Love Me?

I love him ,and I have since camp. He's so positive and fun loving that I can't stand it!!! Beside why would he love me anyway? Im known as the unmistakeable potato girl, definately not his sort of gal. I sigh and brush my slightly purple hair out of my face, wondering if we'll ever be more than mere friends.

     He's ambitious, he's pround to be on the scout regiment, he's loyal to the regiment and everyone in it. Me? Nothing really like that. All I do is help people laugh and get through tough times in the regiment. He's a special guy somewhere deep within me... And People say I love food more than anything. Well, they have a rude awakening because I do love one thing more than food... and thats Connie Springer. "Hey Sasha, you busy?" He asks walking up to me.

    "N-No, Connie, why do you ask?" I asked him.  He just smiled and told me to walk with him. Okay... a little strange.. What is that bald headed cutie up to? He led me to some chick with brown hair, green eyes, glasses and in the scout regiment. Oh god please tell me she isn't his girlfriend, because my worst fears will be realized.

"Sasha,this is Madison, her sister is somewhere around here but I got to go find her along with her brother, could you help me by showing her arond while I chase them down?" He asks. I mentally sigh and hooray to myself because they aren't dating.

"Sure Connie!! Anything for the greatest!!!" I shout, grabbing Madison's hand and tug her around. We walk around talking and laughing until she brings up a paticular topic.

"My sister and I love The wings of Freedom, tell me whats it like?" She asked suddenly. 

"Well, it's special I'll tell you that much Madison." I gushed, thinking of Connie. She smiled and told me someone she knew was head over heels for Connie. I wanted to curl up with a potato and die inside. Oh great there's me with food again... 

"Her name is Lindsay, she has Blonde hair, brown eyes and surprisingly tan skin, but for someone who liked this sorta thing she's a beaut!" She explained. For more information I gained, the more I wanted her gone. Not Madison but Lindsay, Connie is mine... but what if he isn't the same way???

"Found them Sasha, That's Andrea, and that's Gabe." He said. They said Hi and reunited to their sister and walked away, leaving me and Connie alone. I know one thing I have to do before that Lindsay girl..

To tell Connie how I feel before she does.