9

there was a celebration at jimin's house for his birthday. i kissed jimin on his cheek as i whispered that i desperately needed to use the bathroom. he nodded and told me to go. i got up and left while he continued laughing with his buddies.

i went inside and heard a grunt. i walked closer to where the sound was and found jungkook in the kitchen with a bleeding finger and food next to him.

he turned around and i saw his cheeks flush a deep shade of red as he embarrassedly laughed. "i wanted to cut some of the food so it would be prepared to eat outside." my eyes widened at his bleeding finger and i swiftly ran to jungkook.

i ignored jungkook's whining as i inspected his finger. "you can be so clumsy sometimes jungkook."

i grabbed his arm and made him follow me to jimin's bathroom. "oh I'm the clumsy one?" he teased me and i rolled my eyes.

i made him sit as i pulled the first aid kit. i was too busy cleaning his finger to notice how close we were. it was too late when i finished wrapping his finger with a bandage and looked up.

our lips were only centimeters apart and that's when it happened.

jungkook leaned in and disclosed the spacing between our lips and i closed my eyes as i tasted the sweetness of his lips.

that's when i knew that it was already too late to turn back. i was addicted to the feeling of jungkook's soft lips that i got easily lost in.

i was too busy engulfed in the mesmerizing kiss to remember about my boyfriend who was waiting for 10 minutes for his girlfriend and his best friend.