No Love : Chapter 8 : You Again ? Pt 2.

( Chris Brown P.O.V. )

Today I had to go to my record label ,I hurd I was suppose to sign a girl today ,by the name of Tinashe .I hurd her demo the label sent me ,so of course I wanted to sign her off the spot .Her voice was something special and different .I walked into the studio ,and seen my man August ."Waddup Aug ,what you doin here ?" I said while siting next to him ,by the recording stuff. "Nun manye ,just came here to record my new song "DownTown" ,but what's up manye ?"."Nun just came here to sign a new artist"."Oh cool ,a guy or girl ?" he asked with curousity ."Girl ,you wanna stay to meet her ?"."Sure manye"he said while smiling .Then the secutary came in and told me my new artist is here ."Send her in"I said with excitment .August looked at me and chuckled "She that good ,Huh ?".'Hell yea"I said then a beautiful girl with gold looking hair and a nice fit body in a black dress that suite her well came in with ray bands on .

( August P.O.V. )

When Chris new artist came into the studio ,I kinda recognized her from somewhere .But one thing I can say her body game is A1 .

( Tinashe's P.O.V. )

Chris Brown actually looked nore sexier in person .But as I turned my head ,who was siting next to hm.......August annoying ass -,-.Haven't seen a nigga ,in bout a 1 year and he looked different .He licked his lips at me...the nigga didn't recognize me !Oh I guess ,because I still had on my shades .Well whatever........

"Nice to meet you ,Ms.Tinashe"Chris ssaid while getting up and shaking my hand .I could feel August staring at me now ,a little bit harder.....great now the nigga regonized me -_- .I ignored his stares "Nice to finally meet you Chris"I said while blushing and smiling .

( Chris At The Right ----------->>>>> )