No Love : Tinashe Love Story : Chapter 17

( August P.O.V. )

After Tee ran upstairs ,I told Draya to leave.She was upset,because of Tee.But IDGAF.After she left I threw on some sweats & knocked on Tees's door."Tee please open,let's talk"I said while knocking."August,please leave me alone".I could tell she's crying."Please Tee,open up"finally she opened the door,and stood there staring into my eyes.It like she could see right through me."August I don't have time being your side-girl"."But you not Tinashe you my main,my R.O.D.,my lifeline,my everything".she laughed,but not that funny laugh,like nigga please laugh"whatever August,can I sleep I have an apportionment tmm w/my doctor,goodnight"with that she closed the door before I could say anything............

2 weeks later.........

( Tinashe P.O.V. )

We'll my 2 weeks have been over.I truly healed back quickly,couldn't stand staying at August house with that bitch being around me.We'll anyways I found out I'm 3 weeks pregnant.I haven't told August yet.Might not even tell him,because it seems like he's so caught up in that Andraya bitch.Anyways I decided to get dressed and go to the studio,and get something's off my mind.I take a shower and put on my outfit:

( Outfit ):

*White Crop Top

*Acid Washed High Wasted Shorts

*Nike Up Towns ( White )

*Black True Religion Sweater

*Black Beanie That Says "100$"

*Gold Rolex Watch

After putting on my clothes,I sprain some "pretty&pink" perfume,then flat ironed my hair.After dressing up I grabbed my phone&keys.Then grove to the studio.I sad Good morning to the staff and walked to my studio,station.

I turned on the light,then closed the door behind me.I sat down on the spinning chair thingy,by the recording stuff.I started making a beat,to this sing by Etta James "Rather Be Blind".I don't know but this song explained how I'm feeling inside;August,the baby,my parents,just everything.I put on the beat,then walked in the booth.....

Something told me it was over

When I saw you and her talking

Something deep down in my soul said cry girl

When I saw you and that girl walking out

I would rather, I would rather go blind, boy

Than to see you walk away from me, child

So you see I love you so much

That I don't want to watch you leave me, baby

Most of all I just don't, I just don't want to be free, no

I was just, I was just, I was just sitting here

Thinking of your kisses and your warm embrace

When the reflection in the glass that I held to my lips now, baby

Revealed the tears that was on my face

And baby, and baby, baby I would rather be blind, boy

Than to see you walk away, walk away from me

And baby, baby, baby I'd rather be blind, boy

Than to see you walk away, walk away from me

Baby, baby, baby

Baby, baby, baby

I was crying everything was blurry.After wiping my eyes I could see Chris sitting on the other side of the booth.I smiled the walked out of the booth to sit on the spinning chair next to Chris."Don't cry,your too beautiful for that"I smiled,is this nigga trying to be smooth."Thank you ugly".He laughed"Imma let you have that,but anyways why you crying,and making deep ass songs?"."We'll I walked in August fucking his hoe".I got disgusted instantly.After she told me the whole story I got disgusted and also understand her pain.

"I just don't understand him,it's like fame changed him or something"."I have to tell you something about Andraya"I decided its time to tell Tinashe,about me and Draya,might as we'll tell her."Okay,sure anything"."She used to smash me,before her&August ,but she never told August,and if she's waiting on me she's dum"."That bitch,but that's what his ass gets but Chris why did you tell me to watch out for her?"."Because I know Draya from back in the days when she used to strip,she probably still does but anyways she's really dangerous and sneaky"."Thanks Chris"."We'll I gotta go if you want anymore information on Draya,hit me up"he got up and hugged me and left.

Draya was a ex-stripper or still a stripper?Then what does she want from August?Let me just go home and eat something,my baby is hungry.I leave the studio then hop into my car and drive home.......