No Love : Tinashe Love Story : Chapter 15 : You Know You Love Me

The nurse came in and gave me the release papers to sign.Then we drove to my house.....
( Chris P.O.V. )
I heard about what happened to Tinashe,so I decided to call her and check up on her.I dialed her number and waited for her to pick up."Hello"I hurd her cute voice,couldn't help but smile ."Hey Tinashe,are your okay?"she chuckled the replied to my question."Yes I'm okay,I'm just not gonna be able to walk for 2 weeks".I felt bad"Aww,watch bet when these 2 weeks are over you'll be on your grind shit"we chuckled."Best believe that"."But what happened?".She told me the whole story.I felt really bad.Why would August do that to her?And I really don't like Draya.After the whole thing that happened between us,don't like that bitch and the fact that she got with my home-boy,disguises me.I think she waiting for me to tell August she used to fuck with me,but I'm good.She a hoe and a gold-digger.
"So where you at?"I asked Tinashe."Currently living with August,he insisted.Really didn't want".I chuckled "But what about his girl Draya?"."What about her?Im the best-friend I've been here since Day 1.Besides this is August house not hers".I laughed"Dam spicy,but Tinahse watch out,she's really sneaky when it comes to other females August"."Chris you must not know me,a bitch don't really phase me or scare me,so she could try me,I'm not going nowhere".
I laughed "Your a keeper,anyways I'll talk to you later"."Okay bye Chris"I hang up.August in for tough one.Hope he knows what he's getting himself into.
( Draya P.O.V. )
I hurd August little friend Tianshe,got into a car accident.I felt bad,so I decided to go see of he knows her condition.I pulled up in his drive way and he's putting suite cases into his house.Tf?"Hey baby,I hurd about your friend is she okay ?"he hugged me"Yes,she's not going to be on her feet for 2 weeks"he continues to get the rest of the things that he's putting in the house."Oh my god,does she have anybody to watch her for these 2 weeks tils she heals"."We'll no,because her parents live back in Nola,that's why she's going to be staying with me for the time being"he said while smiling and putting the rest of the things into the house."So this is her stuff?"I say with a angry voice."Yes,and what's your problem?"I could tell he's getting upset,we'll I really don't give a flying fuck right now."My problem is that your going to have a random female in your home for 2 weeks!"
"First of all,that "Random Female" is my best friend since Nola Days.Second of all,this is my fucking house,I could do whatever the fuck I want to do"."Whatever August"a tear rolls down the side of my face,which makes him wipe it off."Don't cry beautiful,you know I love you"."I know Aug,but I just want you to myself tonight",I said while looking into his eyes."Okay beautiful be ready at 8"I laughed the kissed him goodbye and drove to my house to get ready.........
( Tinashe P.O.V. )
August bitch came over,she looked pretty mad when she seen my stuff going into August House.But them they began kissing,then she drove away.I don't like this bitch already,and I'm still wondering what Chris meant when he said watch on for her.Anyways the stupid doctors gave me crutches,when I could walk a little but I just limp.I started flipping through the channels.I started to get bored,so I decided to go see what August was doing.I took one of my crutches and walked down the hall to his bedroom.
I knocked "Come in !"fuck this nigga yelling for.I opened the door"Hey Tee,what's up"he said while scrolling down his phone."Nun I'm just bored"he gets up and helps me sit down on his bed."Ouch I got it Aug"he chuckles"Stop fronting ma',I got you".I laughed "Thanks Auggie"he laughed."Why you still call me my nickname from Nola Days"."Cuz you still my Auggie"."And your still my Tee"he said while looking at me."I'll always be better than her August"with that I smirked at hi a nd left his room.......

Hard to get hmmm........