Who are you?

Hello guys Nightingale here to bring to you another chapter. I sincerely hope you liked the story so far, in this chapter Team Vali find themselves front to front with Snow? How will it turn out? Read to find out.

____________________________________________________________

No One's P.O.V

Vali's Team wasn't expecting this turn of events. They came to this mountain looking for someone that they knew nothing about, desperately trying to piece all pieces of the puzzle given to them by rumors, thinking about the best strategy in order to do so. So it was natural that, if, someone with similar features to the ones mentioned, came directly and willingly to them, they would be rather surprised. 

Le Fay: Kuroka-san! You're alright!!!

Le Fay was the member of the group who broke the ice. She spoke to her comrade in a happy and relieved tone seeing that she was unharmed.

Kuroka: Nyahahaha! Of course I am silly, why wouldn't I be?

She assured Le Fay. Her brother approached her and put a hand on her shoulder.

Arthur: See? Just as I told you right?

Le Fay: Hai!

Meanwhile, the newcomer stood there, unmoving and quiet with his expression remaining stoic as he observed the happy reunion. Vali, much like him, just stood there, but looking at him instead, and Le Fay following soon after.

Le Fay: Um, Kuroka?

Kuroka: Yes Nyah?

Le Fay: (points to Snow) Can you tell me who's the person that you brought with you?

Kuroka: (looks at Snow) Oh!! The big guy right here is Snow Nyah!

She introduced the young man in the simplest and most natural way possible, and smiling while doing that. Arthur and Le Fay sweatdropped at her antics. But then Bikou took a step foward with an unusual serious face.

Bikou: That's not she meant!!

The others turned their attention to him, surprised at his serious tone.

Bikou: What she meant is, "Is that him?".

Once again the siblings turned their attention to Snow.

Le Fay: (thoughts) Huh? This is strange! He's right in front of us, yet, I can't sense is magical power, why?!

Snow seeing looks that the group was giving him and the direction that the conversation was taking, decided to take an action.

Snow: I've kept my word, so if you excuse me I'll be leaving now.

He turned around in order to leave...

Vali: Wait.

...but Vali had other plans for him.

Snow: (turns is head) Is there something you require from me?

Vali: In fact there is. You see, me and my teammates came to this forest in search of someone.

Snow: Is that so? Then you are looking in the wrong place. There is a small village in that direction ...

He then extended is arm and pointed at the direction that he had given Kuroka earlier.

Snow: ... no one lives in the middle of this mountain, so i doubt you will find the one you are searching for in here, now if you excus-