Epilogue

4 years later

Mark's pov:
Mark learnt from felix about jack history. "You see when I was in 8th grade with jack we was like best friends, he told me he likes someone and would literally do anything for him. One day while I walking I saw jack dragged someone in an ally way and kill them. I was scared and he swore to me not to tell anyone, and he never did it again until now" he explained. That will explained alot.

Also felix and his girlfriends natalie had broken up because felix was gay. Me and him got together, and i've never loved anyone before. I did finish highschool with felix, there were funerals for the kids that jack had killed. Sad really, he just wanted to be loved.

Jack mom was put in jail for abuse and achohal drinking that were apparently illegal and his dad moved to oregon. Right now i'm laying on my bed,headphones in and music on my phone on. Suddenly someone calling me, it was an unknown number. I answered my phone and the person who called made me drop my phone. It said " Hi marky-kun~ i'm back and i'm coming back also i've forgave for what you done I know it was felix well see you soon dear~".

Now i've learnt my lesson good, never ever ever.....

Trust a yandere