chapter 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

kimetrius :

"first game of the season right here men, let's make this count! bring it in!" everyone put their hand on top of mine as i counted down from three to one.

"let's go!" i fell behind the jersied up boys instead of in the front.

when we hit the double doors and out onto the court, our side of the stadium went wild.

the place was packed, but i already knew it would be due to it being the first game of the season. the states host predicted us to make it to the finals and win. so, this season means big things.

i couldn't stop myself as we lined up for three man weave, half court, from looking for diego and jahseh. because that's a package deal right there..

he did say he was coming, right?

i don't really remember, all i remember was wanting him out of my hair. eh, i guess if he shows he shows and if he doesn't he doesn't..

"come on man, it's our turn," stokeley patted my shoulder, i glanced in the crowd once more before tossing the ball to jared.

the ball almost hit me when i heard my name being called. when we got back to the line, i looked around.

spotting diego and jahseh on the side of the court, they were waving and that's when i recognize stoke standing beside me. he was waving back.

i decided to wave back with a slight side smile. diego held his hands together in front of him, rocking back and forth on his feet in excitement. 

"guys, let's call it a warm up. go get some rest before this game. meet back out here five before the game for one run through," i called, everyone agreed and headed their own ways.

"kimetrius!" before i could get anywhere with stokeley, our trainer nick was calling me back.

"hey what's up?" my eyes would wander from his to diego's, he was waiting patiently. looking around like a lost little baby.

"do you want me to also fill the coolers up now or five before?" my answer was a nod, because while stokeley and jahseh were being cute the captain from the other team found his way over to where they were standing.

jordan. pfft. what a dumbass name.

i already don't like him, and his ass knows it. he is getting close to what's mine and it's not smart. this is my territory. diego, jahseh, and stokeley are my territory. this side of the court is my territory. everything is mine.

"you cute, what's your name?" jordan was pretty tall, so his dumbass made it to where i couldn't see diego.

but i knew diego, i knew he wasn't going to be rude. so jordan got the satisfaction of knowing the name of what's mine.

"you don't need to know his fucking name carter," he turned around, hearing his last name. stokeley and jahseh stopped talking, looking over at the scene.

"if he wants to tell me his name then i think he can foose. he don't need you talking for him, ain't that right little baby?" he patted diego's shoulder, a bit too hard because he winced.

my basketball shoes squeaked, when i stepped up close to him.

"i'll fucking strangle you with my bare hands if you dare come anywhere near him again," he pushed me back. he put his hands on me, so i swung at his face.