chapter 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

kimetrius :

diego was fast asleep in the passenger side of my jeep. i really didn't know what to do with him. i didn't have no clue where he lived, i had no way of getting ahold of his parents unless i went back to the stadium and talked to jahseh. yeah no, the last thing i want to do is get in a fight with my best friends bitch.

i don't even know where he goes to school at..is he even in school? is he home schooled, like now that he's with me and i really can't just send him away like usual, i don't know what to do with him. he's in my vehicle,

for the past fifteen minutes i've been driving around town while diego snored away in the seat beside me. the music played softly in the background and the heat was on full blast.

at the green light, i made a soft left and continued down the way until i made it to the driveway of mcdonald's.

i pulled up to the intercom, hoping whoever was on the other side wouldn't wake diego up. we don't need another break down, the last one was bad enough. and i don't think i can handle it again.

he cried to the point were he wouldn't stop crying until i got in the seat with him and coddled him like a baby, his fingers grabbing a handful of my shirt. that's when i realized for the first time his nails were painted baby blue.

when he fell asleep on my chest, i had got out while he curled himself to a ball. i got him one of my hoodies out of the back that smelt like me so he wouldn't wake up.

now he's just over there curled in a ball, thumb in his mouth, holding onto my hoodie, snoring softly. it was kind of annoying how he was growing on me. it was actually really annoying.

"sir, are you going to order or..?" the intercom coming on snapped me out of my staring at diego.

"uh, yeah sorry about that.. i would just like a fifty piece chicken nugget, a lot of honey mustard, two big macs, a coke, and a chicken nugget happy meal. and on that happy meal could you make the toy sully from mosters inc. please," i watched the order pop up on the screen.

"also, on that happy meal do you want apple juice or chocolate milk," mmm, that's a good question. bruh, like i don't even know.

"apple juice," she read the order back to me and i nodded even though she couldn't see me.

"that will be twenty-eight, fourteen at the first window," i kept my window down as i pulled up to the first window like she said.

no one was standing there, but i wasn't in no rush so it really didn't matter that much to me.

the cool air of the night was bothering diego, he started to stir in his sleep. i reached over and laid my hand on his thigh, rubbing the inner chub. his body went still and then he was straight back to sleep.

i pulled my phone out, seeing a couple of texts and some other notifications. shrugging them off i clicked on jahseh's name, realizing the texts had been from him,

jahseh :
if you dare hurt my baby kimetrius.
you don't even want to know what i'll do to you.
you betta text me back.
i know diego's with you and i need to know he's okay.
KIMETRIUS KIRK FOOSE!