chapter 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

kimetrius :

it was almost ten, two and a half hours after laying diego down, when i heard little feet padding down the stairs. i was watching football and drinking some apple juice out of the bottle with nothing on but some pink basketball shorts.

"daddy?" diego's soft, upset voice called out.

"in here," i replied pausing the tv, listening for diego's feet to start back up.

"daddy, where is my backpack?" diego asked, sitting beside me.

i did a double take. almost spitting out my apple juice when he sat down beside me, laying down on my lap looking up at me,

he had on nothing but a pair of babydoll looking socks on and some pink panties, like the panties girls wear.. his nipples were covered by a tiny sports bra that was see through, he was cold and i could tell by how his nubs poked out. this is starting to get too weird.

what the fuck is he wearing bruh, like..

"daddy? did you hear me?" he poked at my chest, until i grabbed his hand.

"what are you wearing diego?" i asked, helping him up to a sitting position with his back to the couch. but that didn't help, because he had his legs spread from not being able to touch the ground.

he crossed his arms and pouted, pulling his legs up to his chest. great, just great. now he's all grumpy.

"diego..." i tried again, his eyes formed tears,

"daddy i'm wearing undies, what is wrong with undies daddy?!" he bursted into tears, well shit.

"diego, please don't cry. nothing's wrong with undies, what do you need?" i asked, pulling his naked body close to mine. he was shaking.

"medicine, baby's backpack," i got up and walked into the kitchen, his bag was laying on the table.

i opened it up and pulled out his skates he had in there and sat them on the counter, a my little pony coloring book, crayons, ringpops, until i found his medicine in the bottom of the bag.

walking over to the refrigerator, i pulled out his apple juice and pulled the small straw off the side to put in the carton.

"here," i handed him the bottle and the apple juice, he opened the bottle and took one pill out. drowning it down with his apple juice.

he avoided eye contact when handing me the bottle back, i glanced at it,

Xenazine : tetrabenazine, it read. i re-read it again and again,

i stopped breathing, i knew exactly what this fucking was...my brother use to have to take this,

"are you hungry diego, i got you something from mcdonalds," i didn't want to make him upset, or feel weird around me. i want him to be the way he's always been.

"daddy, i just need cuddles with you, please," he reached up and pulled on my hand. i sat down beside him and leaned back on the couch, while he laid down on my lap facing the tv.

he reached back, i gave him my hand and he dragged it over his body.

diego finally got up after another short nap and ways playing on the floor in front of where i was sitting on the couch, watching the pink panther.