The Assembly

Carina's POV

It is already 6pm when I got back home from the practice for tomorrow. This is exactly what happened: Jeremy and I decided to go and grab some coffee at Starbucks before we really go home.

I found out that Jeremy is a senior too. He is 17 years old and loves math. I believe that's the reason why he is referred to be geek.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Friday.

I woke up in the morning thinking about the possible outcomes of the assembly.

I'm not nervous. I'm not nervous. I'm not nervous.

No really, I'm not.

I'm used to perform at our school, used to join contests and even used to sing for God. So what is the exact reason to be nervous? Maybe because of Jeremy.

When I first heard his singing voice, I was astonished by its pure beauty. I never thought that a geek like him would have that hot and sexy singing voice, come on! a geek like him?! That was wicked!

Well of course, I mentally thanked myself for my good song-choosing talent. Muhaha.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I went to school an hour earlier than I usually did. I was humming the song for today when suddenly--

"Carine! Help! Kayla's hurting me!" I already knew the owner of that voice so I quickly ran into Dianne and stopped the bullies from hurting her.

Kayla is a bitch. Like seriously, she was the head cheerleader of our school and the Queen bee as what others thought.

"Stop it!" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and saw Jeremy standing behind me stopping the bullies.

I immediately helped Dianne to go to the clinic.

"I'm going to call your parents for your sake. Your body is fine, you will be doing fine but I really need to inform your parents about what happened to you" Nurse Sandley said to Dianne after doing some check ups on her.

I was left alone since the nurse adviced that Dianne really need to rest. Good thing there are 15 minutes left before the assembly starts. So, I decided to head to the Audigym.

"Carina? is that you?" I heard. I saw the Principal standing below the stage. I quickly greeted him and said that I was here to practice. He only nodded in response.

The assembly really went fast. I didn't even realized that it's time for us to sing.

As Jeremy and I went through the stage, people looked curious because of Jeremy, I only gazed at Dianne who was luckily, looking at my direction also.

As we sang the song, people congratulated me and I don't know why.

AN: SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! I WAS BUSY WITH STUFF XD I'LL MAKE UP WITH YOU GUYS. SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGERS?

-adriatixx