6

The night Jeremy messaged me on Facebook can't get through on my mind.

Here I am sitting alone on the upper bleachers on oir Gym Class. Apparently, our lesson for today is Volleyball. The sport which I hate.

I tried my best to skip through this class but my conscience keeps on eating me, so intead, I just sat here alone while reading a book.

"What do you think are you doing?!" Mr.Reynolds said.

I stumbled through my seat and expecting to be on the floor with a loud thud when a pair of hands caught me on my fall.

I turned around to see Jeremy smiling to me.

I blushed.

"If I didn't caught you , you would've broken your neck. "

"Thanks"

I did not realized that everybody from our class turned their attention to us. Embarassed, I quickly got my Gym bag and ran through the changing rooms since there are only 5 minutes left for the Gym class.

Jeremy and I have 5 classes in common namely: Math, AP English, History, Gym, and Cooking Class.

"Okay so we're gonna have Trigonometry lessons for today" Mr. Hardin, our Math teacher said.
I suddenly became giddy because finally! We're gonna have trigonometry!

I hear people sigh in defeat . But I don't care, atleast this is the time that my math grades will pull up.

"Fuck math and everything!" Dianne hissed as we walked towards the carpark of our school. I sometimes carpool with her and she sometimes carpools in with me. My Mother gave me a Ford Mustang for my 15 th birthday and until today, it still confuses me why would she give such an expensive car like this for my 15 year old self. Dianne and I are driving on our own today. It will give me time to have a peace of my mind against everything at Starbucks hehe.

As I enter starbucks, I was welcomed by its coffee aroma. I ordered Green tea frappe and to say that shocked was an understatement. JEREMY IS WORKING HERE AT STARBUCKS!!! And today is a tuesday so maybe that is the reason why he isn't available to tutor me every tuesday.

I bravely walked up to him and said hi.
"Carina?" His face flushed red.