Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Hazel's POV

"Martha Lester Murphy! Of you don't get your butt down her in the next two seconds; I will leave you "I yelled, from the bottom of the stairs.

Martha and I have been friends since diapers. We have been through almost everything together. Especially fazes. Like my Marianas Trench faze or her Hannah Montana faze. We have always stuck together and that's how is going to be for the rest of our lives. Today I was taking Martha to a One Direction meet and greet, you know because I'm an awesome friend. As usual, Martha was late.

"I'm here! I'm here!" She shouted, running down the stairs. She was so excited, she almost tripped over her own two feet.

"Good! Now let's go." I grabbed the keys to our apartment -yes our apartment, we bought one together- a d walked to the door.

We walked out to my baby. A few months after I turned 17 and got my drivers, my oh so loving dad gave me his mustang. We got in the car and I pulled down the roof. We were half away there. The whole time we were obsessing about people and things. That was one of our favorite things to do. Well she talked about One Direction; I talked about 5 Seconds Of Summer. I had I healthy obsession well she, well, did what she did.

Over all weren't your average teen age girls, that were obsessed with Starbucks and shopping and boys. I mean, we liked Starbucks and shopping, but we didn't obsess over those things. Then, just as luck had it, Midnight Memories by One Direction came on. Mar went and turned it up, to volume like 100. I couldn't handle it. I turned it down and she gave me a death glare. I turned it up and when she seemed satisfied, she smiled. Then she started singing.

"5 foot something with the skinny jeans.

Don't look back, baby follow me.

I don't know where I'm going but I'm finding my way!

Same old shh but a different day."

"Thank you Mar for your wonderful singing but I'm afraid you have to stop because we are here!" I shouted, turning off the radio.

Mar stared to breathe heavily. "Mar. Calm down." She started to breath at a much more normal pace. "There you go, my little obsessive buddy."

She gave me a little smile. When we stepped out of the car, her smile turned into a huge grin. I don't know how her face wasn't hurting. I laughed.

"Ready?"

She nodded her head, I'm surprised she didn't lose it. "Please stop me from embarrassing myself."

"Yep." I said, popping the 'p'.

And we walked in. I am such an awesome person that I bought VIP tickets. And looks like many others did too. There were about 20-30 girls screaming and crying. I looked over at Mar. She had a big smile on her face, causing me to smile too. We had a 30 minute talk about not screaming and crying and showing that she was a stalker. Looks like the other girls didn't think of it. Honestly, if last year you would have told me that I would meet one direction, I would scream like a lunatic. Yes, I had a One Direction faze. Frankly, it was scary. I still like them, but I leave the obsessiveness to Mar. We walked over to the line for Niall, of course. Mar loved him and I could see why. He seemed like a sweet, loving and caring person. From everything that Mar showed me about him, he was adorable. Not the little kid adorable, but manly beautiful adorable if that makes sense.

I looked at the line I front of us. There were about 10 girls in front of us. Each had about 5 different things to get signed. Mar had a hat, her favorite little kids book 'Monkey Me, Monkey You', and I gave her an amazing idea of getting the boys to sign a card. If it wasn't for me, she would have brought the whole house. After 10 minutes of waiting, the boys finally came out. The girls started screaming and crying. Maranda on the other hand, was jumping up and down. I laughed; the girls here were such big fans. Each boy took a table. Niall walked over to our table and smiled.

"Hello, girls." An Irish voice said. I looked over at Mar. I laughed, because she looked hypnotized.

"I'm Hazel, this is Martha." I told him.

"See you soon."

"It's great to meet you." He said with a smile, once he walked away.

"Look at his smile, Hazel!" She sighed.

I smiled, at her. "Yep. It's adorable."

Martha returned my smile. One by one, the girls moved up. After what felt like 30 minutes, we're finally at the front. Maranda smiled the biggest smile I have ever seen.

"Martha and Hazel, right?" Niall asked. Mar nodded frantically.

"Would you like a picture?"

"Please." Mar asked, sounding surprisingly normal.

Martha walked over to him, well I took the pictures.

"Say Nando's!" Niall said. Martha's smile got bigger -if that was possible.

I snapped a few pictures. I could see that Mar was going to burst, with happiness. Oh, that girl, sometimes.

"Would you like a picture?" He asked, me.

"Sure, it couldn't hurt." I walked over to Niall, as Mar took the phone.

After we took the pictures, Mar got her stuff signed, and somehow I got my shirt signed.