Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Hazel's POV

"Thank you so much, Hazel! I can't thank you enough." Mar said, pulling me, into a hug.

We had just left the meet and greet. She got pictures and all her stuff signed. Somehow I ended up getting pictures with them and they signed my shirt. It was an amazing day, so far.

"Anytime. It was actually fun." I smiled, hugging her back.

"Let's go somewhere, I'm hungry." Mar pulled away, from our embrace.

"Let's go to DQ! I want a smoothie."

"Sure."

We hoped into my car and drove to DQ. When we pulled up I grabbed my wallet. Martha grabbed it from me and waved hers in front of my face, telling me she was buying. Honestly I had never seen her this happy. It was a nice to know that I caused someone happiness. I jumped out of the car and walked into DQ. I ordered my Pina colada smoothie; well Mar ordered a basket of chicken fingers. We grabbed a booth and sat there.

"Mar, did I tell you what happened!" I asked.

"No, what happened?" She looked at me, great. I had her attention.

"I was at the mall, the other day and," I slowly slid my hand across the table, towards her chicken fingers. "I saw Luke Hemming's."

"What?!" I was just about to grab a chicken finger, when she smacked my hand away. "Don't try to take my chicken fingers! And I know you didn't see him. If you did, you would have come and told me right away."

My head fell to the table. "Fine! You caught me." I lifted my head from the table.

I took a sip of my smoothie. When I put it down, Mar reached for it. I swatted her hand away. "Don't touch my smoothie. She put her head on the table, just like I had. I laughed at her.

"Don't laugh at me! Anyway, how's you 5 Seconds Of Summer addiction going?"

Before I could answer, a group of 5 guys pulled up some chairs and sat with us. They had hats on and sunglasses, so I couldn't see who they were.

"Can we sit with you guys?" One of them asked.

"Well if we knew who you were, maybe." I said.

The took off their sunglasses and smiled at us. The One Direction Boys just asked to sit with us.

"Sure, you guys can." I said, casually. I looked at Emily, her mouth was wide open. I took this as a chance to steal a chicken finger. I grabbed it from her basket.

"Mars bars. I win." I told her. Her head turned to me.

"Hazel!" She whined. I gave her an innocent smile, as I ate the chicken finger. She then reached out for my smoothie. I was about to take it away, but she got it first.

"Hazel bazel. I win." She told me, taking a sip of my smoothie.

I pouted. "Martha! Meanie." then the boys started laughing, reminding us that they were there, too. Mar and I both blushed.

"So, what where you guys talking about?" Louis asked.

"Noth-" I stared, but Mar cut me off.

"Hazel's 5 Seconds Of Summer addiction."

"5 Seconds Of Summer, huh?" Zayn asked.

"It is not and addiction!" I defended.

"No, Hazel. It not like you have posters in you room of them." Maranda said, her voice filled with sarcasm.

"Oh. How about you One Direction infection, hum?" I said.

"One Direction, huh?" Harry asked.

"It is a healthily liking of a very likable band!" She defend.

"Yeah, I mean it's not like you know what Niall's living room looks like, at all!" I said, sarcastically.

"Niall, huh?" Niall asked.

"It was a video!" She exclaimed.

"I totally believe you." I said. I was aware that the boys were watching in amusement.

"At least I don't stalk Luke!" Mar sat back in her chair.

"I do not stalk him!"

"'He is so beautiful! I mean just look at his beautiful face! And that lip piercing and his hair, oh lord! He kills me!'" She imitated in my voice.

"I don't know we are best friends." I huffed sitting back in my seat.

"You love me! That's why."

"Is that the same answer I'll get if I ask why we live together?"

"Yep." She said, popping the 'p'.

"Well. That was entertaining." Liam spoke. The boys started laughing. Mar and I blushed, again.

I heard a muffled hello, as the boys stopped laughing. "Did anyone else hear that?" I asked. They shook their heads. "It sounded, like a muffed hello."

"Hello?" It came again, but louder. We all checked our phones. It wasn't mine or Mar's, so we looked at the boys. They all pulled out their phones. Niall looked at his and laughed. I guess they boys seen it, because they started laughing. Maranda and I looked at each other, confused.

"Well, hello there, Mr. Luke Hemming's." Niall spoke, into the phone.