5~ What is Love?

Mia POV
Next Week
Ever since the little situation happend with me and Qir we haven't talked. Like at all.
And I'm not the only one noticing, the others have brought me up to him but he Just walks away. He's been hanging with this girl, she's beautiful and she has a nice ass body. I believe her name is Akirya? Anyway I brought it up to Mimi and she said that was his ex, like EX EX. She was actually his first love.
Ig she told him she wanted him back and he chose to go.
I really liked Shaqir, he was different and he was like my first real boyfriend.
The little shit we did at his house?
That was my first time doing anything like that. 😂Yeah, ya girl is a Virgin. I ain't Ever did shit sexual before besides with Qir.

Today I was supposed to meet the gang at the mall and then go see a movie afterwards so I had to get ready. But before that I posted a picture still being In my feelings a bit🤦🏽‍♀️.

 But before that I posted a picture still being In my feelings a bit🤦🏽‍♀️

PYT.mia- How Could Someone Make Me So Sad, But Still I Only Want Him To Stay?😔
Reniball30, thats.Kobe and 593,738 others liked...
786,479 comments...
User578- You Okay Mia?
Reniball30- I'll give you a big hug when I see you❤️.
Shareefoneal- @shaqironeal what'd you do now?🤦🏽‍♀️
Mialover738- Cheer Up bby He missing out💛
Thats.Kobe- I can make you feel better🙂
Liyahbaby- I'm beating his ASS

I took a shower and got dressed. I wore my hair in a Big Top Bun with a long sleeve black shirt and some blue jean shorts. For shoes I wore my black furry fashion nova Slides.
I went to my moms room "see you later momma" "where you think you going?" She asked "to the mall with friends please?" She smacked her lips "ask before time child, be back before 10" "Okay love you ma see you later."

I went to Aaliyahs room "hey? So can you give me a ride to the mall?"
"I guess, you're lucky I was meeting shareef there already"
I smiled and we left.
(Forward To The Mall)
I walk in and see my friends infront of footlocker. "Hey y'all" I give all them hugs and we start to walk around

Shaqir POV
I'm at the mall with Akirya and she is annoying asf, keep asking me to buy her shit. Gold digging ass. I mean yeah I did leave Mia for her but she's my first love. I had no Choice. Right?
We started walking to the food court because she got hungry when I seen the Gang at a table having hella fun.
Damn they ain't invite me?

I walked to the table and Mikey, Bronny, Jahzare and Josh dapped me.
The girls just looked. "What y'all finna do?" I asked them "just chill for a while then go see a movie" Mikey answered "awe word? Is it okay if me and Akirya join y'all?" "Hell no!" Kiara says but Mia slaps her arm. "Fine. But don't bring her next to me" she huffs.
I look at Mia and she's just looking around, she's so beautiful. I Lowkey miss my babygirl. I don't know why I went back to Akirya just because of our past.

Here's the real reason I did, well me and her were just alike. She played ball and she was smart asf, she was all I wanted. My parents and siblings didn't like her but I didn't care. She was my girl and they had to deal with it.
Long story short I lost my virginity to her and I held that in my heart ever since. I guess since I gave a piece of myself to her I thought I'd never love anyone else again but... Mia. She's different, she cares about ME. Akirya cares about my Money and having Sex. Fuck!!! How was a going to get Mia back now?
I had to be stupid🤦🏽‍♀️