9~ Homecoming

Sorry I haven't wrote in a while guys, I've been going through personal things and needed some time but I'm back and better! Missed y'all fr❤️!

Mia POV

Today was the day, Homecoming. I was so nervous yet so ready.
If you guys didn't know I'm still a virgin, if me and Qir were still together then I probably wouldn't be but you know. I don't know I was just planning on losing my virginity after the dance, I feel like I'm ready and with someone I can trust.
Anyway I had previously told Kobe about it and he agreed to be my date.

Mimi was going with josh, Me and Kobe, Shaqir and his "Girlfriend". I'm happy for him he's finally moving on, I just want us both to be happy.

I take a shower and put in some jogging pants and a sweatshirt on. I was planning on getting dressed and doing my makeup at Mimi's house. She said she knows someone who does makeup really good.

I walked downstairs and saw my mom. "Hey mommy" I hug her

"Good morning baby, heading over to the O'Neal house?"

" yes ma'am, your coming later right?"

She nodded and I walked out, walking to the O'Neal house. I got there in 10 minutes knocking on the door. Shaqir opened it.

"Hey Qir" I hugged him

He hugged me back "Wssup Mia"

I walked to Mimi's room and her room was a mess. " um? What's all this!" I said shocked

She appeared from under her bed "I can't find my dress! I've literally looked everywhere!"

I laughed and shook my head

"This is funny why?" She rolled her eyes

"Because I know you didn't lose it. You always do this, you put your things in reefs closet because he has the biggest one! Remember?" I said smirking

"Ohhh yeah! Reef!" She screamed running out of the room.

Shaqir POV 6:50

It was getting pretty late so we all started eating ready, me and my date we're wearing black and Maroon. My date and this girl named jamea, we don't date but we're close friends ig you could say.

I got dressed in my tux looking pretty fly you know, then the doorbell rang. It was miss parents and jameas parents, plus joshs.

Soon after Jamea came downstairs looking gorgeous as ever. I grabbed her hand and kissed it "you look gorgeous" I smiled

She smiled blushing "thanks Shaqir"

Mimi came down next, looking beautiful. I smiled and hugged her "you look beautiful sis"

"Thanks lil bro" she smiled and went to hug josh. They're so good for eachother

Lastly Mia, she walked down the stairs and my mouth dropped. Her mom clapped and cried while hugging her.

She looked at me and hugged me, for a while we just looked. Mimi caught out and quickly grabbed Mia

"Okay! Pictures" my mom said and we took about 1000! Forreal they wanted us to be late

"Okay! Pictures" my mom said and we took about 1000!  Forreal they wanted us to be late