4~ Sexual Activities

Mia POV 6:45am
I woke up the next morning and I was the only one in the living room, I guess they all woke up before me.
I got up and went to the bathroom and fixed myself, when I walked out I heard laughing from the kitchen.
I walked in and sat down.
"Yo ass finally woke up" Shaqir said and they all laughed.
He gave me a plate with pancakes, bacon and eggs on it, with a side of fruit. "This look good asl who made this?" I asked "that would be me" Mimi said smiling and I laughed "I'm wifing that" josh kissed her cheek.
We all sat down and started eating, we were too busting maxing it to even talk.

All of a sudden I felt shaqirs hand on my thigh, I gave him that YOU BETTER NOT look and he just smirked. For a nigga that was so shy he sure is bold.
He kept sliding his hand closer and closer to my womanhood until his hand layed on it.
He started rubbing me through my pants, I bit my lip to hold in the moans.
"You good over there sis?" Kiara asked "Y-yeah" I nodded stuttering. Mimi and josh and Bronny just looked at me smirking and shaking they heads.

Shaqir was finna make me risk it all, i finally finished my food and put my plate in the sink. I grabbed shaqirs hand and walked him upstairs, we went into his room and he layed on his bed, I got ontop of his and sat on his lap.
"So this what we on huh?" I said eyeing him. He just laughed "what you talking about" "Ight" I started to get up but he pulled me back down making me kiss him.
It turned into a makeout session, he started to grab my ass making me moan and he slipped his tongue into mouth. I started slowly grinding into his "little man" and he grabbed me making me be still.
"I don't think you wanna do that" he said "oh but I do" I said raising one eyebrow. I put my hand in his pants and started jacking him slowly.
He sat up and started sucking on my neck, I'm pretty sure I had about 100 hickeys by now.

He stopped and look at me smiling looking at what he did. I shook my head and got up going to look in the mirror. I had 3 on my chest and 4 going around my neck. "Shaqir!" He jumped "sorry just gotta Mark what's mine" he came up behind me wrapping him arms around me.
"How am I gone cover this?" I stank faced him. He went into his closet and brought me out a Nike sweat suit with sweat pants and a sweat shirt.
"The hood should cover your neck" he handed me one and I closed the door to change. When I came out he was wearing the same thing. "Ohh So you planned this" I laughed he shrugged and we grabbed our stuff heading downstairs.

 "Ohh So you planned this" I laughed he shrugged and we grabbed our stuff heading downstairs

Shaqironeal- Reflection of me🗣❤️
@pyt.mia
pyt.mia, jaygup And 102,738 others liked...
12,839 comments...
Mimioneal- goals😍
Mikeywilliams- 🤮 me and Reni better
Reniball30- ^shut Up. Y'all cute😘
Shareefoneal- Lil bro growin up

When we got downstairs everyone looked at us smiling.
Mimi fake coughed "um, was y'all fighting Orr?" I looked at her weird "what you mean?" I asked confused
"Oh nothing just your neck that's all" Reni laughed
I rolled my eyes "that was all this boys doing" I eyed shaqir "what! I was just marking my territory" he whined. I stank faces him and we left for school.
Today is gone be a long day... I hope what we did upstairs doesn't ruin anything.

Sorry this was short but what do y'all think should happen next??
COMMENT!!