The Golden Phoenix

I lay on the porch swing, next to the fire. Brown stone walls surrounded me, but the place where the ceiling would be was not there, allowing me to gaze upon the stars. The heat from the fire licks my face, and the glow flickers on the walls. Only the sound of my whistling, fire sparking, and crickets echoed in the air.
I sat up and stared intently into the sky, as I saw something coming toward me. I stood up, it came faster, my heart beat picked up. It seemed the shape of a bird, and it looked as if I was a flame.
My eyes widened and I gasped as I appeared in front of me. The force of it stopping made my hair fly back. I still wasn't sure what it was. It was the outline of a bird, but it still seemed to be on fire?
If honestly kind of looked like..no, those do not exist, right?
It looked just like a Phoenix. A bird of fire, a fire bird!
Suddenly the bird flew behind me and it's talons gripped my shoulders. I screamed as I was suddenly lifted a hundred feet into the air. The birds body was still on fire but I was not burning. I screamed in terror as I looked below me at the huge drop. Abruptly I was dropped and started falling down. I closed my eyes, still screaming. I fell in a net that was then carried by the fire bird, the Phoenix. I breathed quickly. I struggled, and pulled at the rope net, but I could not seem to break it. I was being lifted higher and farther away from my home.
What's was happening?!
Bright Golden dust showered down on me, and my eyes dropped and I fell against the rope, asleep.