Chapter 2

If you do not beleive in going to church or warshiping god thats ok, just think your at school or something.

■■■■■■■■■■

Today is November 25, 2018. Can this year just get over with? The end of this year is so close, and yet so far away. Thank god i have Cash Baker to post funny video's to keep me from getting bored.

I sigh as i look at the time, 9 o'clock.  Well, I guess I have to get ready for church.  I go to my closet to get my cloths.

I decide to wear a dress with heels because, hey! Why not?

Even though I don't realy like dresses, this one really looks nice on me

I grab my phone and purse as i head downstairs to the living room. "Goodmorning Mom!", I say as I grab an eggo waffle  from my plate on the table. "Goodmorning Sweety", she says back as I give her a side hug.

"You ready for church?", my mother askes me. "Yes ma'am", I tell her. I have always been told to use manners and I have always used them.

"Good, bow let's get there before the Bowers!", she says. I laugh as we head out the door. I lock the door as I step out of my house. The smell of fresh are hits me, ugh. I rather be inside playing video games.

I walk to the car and get in the passenger seat. I buckle up and get out my phone and head phones. I go to Tik Tok and start to watch Cash Bakers new videos. I have his post notifications on so I always knew when he posted something. Same on Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter! Dang. I sound like a stalker.

I sigh as I  see the church meaning I have to put up my phone. Ugh. I get out and of course,  the Bowers family was there first. They think there soooo perfect.

Mr. Bowers ,Hank, is a cop. Mrs. Bowers , Betty, is the owner of a bakery shop in town. There oldest son, Avis, who is 17, is the team football leader. His twin sister, Alexia, who is younger by 2 minutes, is the Cheerleader captain. Alex, who is 16, is the only not so good one. And of course, Alyssa, who is 15, is the prettiest and smartest girl in her class, or should I say, our class.

Alex isn't that bad though. He was nice,  kind, and realy helpfull.  I think Maddy has a crush on him to be honest. I mean, he was kinda cute. But I  am  not really into nerds like she is.

I snap out of my thoughts as I hear a "Greetings young lady", by an old lady.  "Oh, hello", I say back while having a friendly smile.

"Hello wanna be", Alyssa says to me. I look behind her to see Alex reading a book. "Please do not name call, Alyssa, we are at church", I say to her in the calmest voice possible. "Oh. And why should I listen to you?", she says right back.  "Because I came to church to learn about God. Not to brag about what I have and then laugh at others because of what they don't have, unlike you", I say simply. I walk around her and head to my seat as she just stands there in hate.

The ball rings for church to start as we all began to quiet down.

■■■■■■■■■

580 words

So yeah.  New chapter published. Who all went to the meet and great with Cash and Maverick today? I did. I was suprised on how many people were there.  There ended up being like 200 people showing up pr higher or something. So yeah, PEACE OUT PITCHES!

632 words with A/N