06 oh no you don't

Mary's POV

I rush to the door. "Shawn, I'll handle this. Go home," I say, putting a hand on his back. "Oh, no, I can't let you be alone with a dangerous person," Shawn says protectively. "Me, dangerous? Oh, you don't know," Jake laughs and enters the apartment, pushing past Shawn. "Looks like you guys fucked yourselves up last night," Jake says, looking at the wine glasses and the empty bottle of wine still on the coffee table. "Hmm, yeah. We had a good time, right, Mary?" Shawn wraps an arm around my waist. I shoot him a "what the heck are you doing" look. "Play along," Shawn mouths. "We sure did, babe," I tiptoe to kiss him on the cheek, making Jake jealous. I almost smirk at the look on his face.

Jake's eyes were filled with hatred and anger. "Fuck you!" he shouts and sends a punch flying towards Shawn's face. Shit. Shawn almost falls from the impact. He leans on me to steady himself. "Please get out now, before I do anything worse," Jake pushes Shawn towards the door. "Let me have some time alone with Mary." Jake wraps an arm around my waist tightly. "Go away!" I scream, struggling to escape his grasp. "Oh no you don't!" Shawn pushes Jake away and punches him, landing Jake on the floor. "That one's from Mary," he says and punches him again. "That one's from me," Shawn says. Then he kicks Jake in the arse. He whimpers. I gasp. "And that's from both of us. Now go away," Shawn grabs Jake's shirt collar and drags him towards the door. Jake grabs Shawn's hand and flings him to the wall. Jake punches him a few more times, until Shawn's almost unconscious. Then he kicks him in the stomach a few more times. I bring my hand to my mouth in shock. "You fuck off!" Jake shouts and drags me toward the room on the second floor. I try to escape, to no avail. 

I cringe when I think of what Jake would do to me alone. I look back at Shawn with a desperate look. "Get away from my girl!" Shawn barely manages to say. Jake ignores him and continues dragging me up the stairs. Finally, we reach the bedroom door. "Jake, don't," I try to say in a voice as threatening as possible. He ignores me and pushes the door open. He locks it shut and smiles. "I've got you," he says. He flings me onto the bed. I cry in horror at the look on Jake's face. He looks like he wants to eat me up.

Jake stares greedily at me and moves to the bed. I attempt to get up and escape through the open window, but he's too fast for me. He presses me down and gives me a punch on my face. I kick his stomach, but it's as if he's immune. He slaps me across the face. "Help! Someone! Fuck off, Jake!" I scream desperately for help. "Jake, I don't have anything to offer, please." "I can think of so many things you can offer. Especially one right now," the corners of his lips curl up. He caresses my scarred cheek. "You're beautiful, you know that," Jake says in his hypnotic voice. "I love you, and I would hate to give you another one," he says, referring to my scar. I fall into that honeyed voice, despite all the treachery it hinted at. "Come on, babe, stand up, don't just lie here," he says and grabs my waist. I try to resist, but I can't. My body follows his, and it conforms to the way he moves.

He's got me.

He moves to the corner of the room, and I can't help but follow, my hands on his chest. "Give me all of you," he whispers into my ear while trailing his fingers on the back of my neck. I shudder slightly. He gently begins to undo the first button on my blouse. Then the second. And the third. Within seconds, my blouse and pants were on the floor and Jake's hands on my bra straps. I could see a slight twinkle in his eyes. I look down at my bare body and close my eyes in fear of what will happen. Taking that as a signal, Jake's lips move closer to mine, barely brushing against mine. "God damn, you're a beauty," I feel Jake's hands on my hips, singeing into them.

I remember the things those hands did to me before. Yes, they were gentle on my cheeks, and on my body, but, no, those weren't the only things that they did. They tried to grasp my neck and suffocate me. They slapped me countless times. They almost drowned me. I open my eyes abruptly. I can't succumb to his touch, his scent, his presence. I push him away and grab my clothes from the floor. His brows furrow slightly in confusion, as if he couldn't understand why I'm leaving his touch. Then he seems to realise what I'm doing and grabs my hand. I look into his eyes. Anger, desire and hunger were clearly written in them.