1

Toni walks in on her best friend Cheryl who was having a bit of 'fun'.

Cheryl had only just gotten off of the phone with her best friend, Toni, and she was already bouncing with joy. The pair had been separated due to Toni having to move away for the summer, but now that Toni was back from her vacation, they could finally see each other again.

They had arranged for Toni to visit Cheryl at Thistle house. They hadn't seen each other in a while and decided that the best way to catch up was by cuddling, watching Netflix and chatting about the various events that took place during the summer.

Toni wasn't going to be arriving until later on this evening. Cheryl had already asked Toni to arrive earlier but Toni said she was busy with the Serpents and that it was 'urgent' so she couldn't arrive any earlier than planned, that left Cheryl to be drowned by her thoughts as her mind suggested numerous ways to pass some time. She sat on her bed and thought for a while, waiting for an idea to pop into her head.

Cheryl had eventually settled on reading a book to pass some hours, however, her mind constantly drifted from the page as her thoughts were overtaken by her best friend.

She thought of her first 'friendship date' with Toni, Toni was wearing a black lace-up dress which hugged her curves perfectly. It was rare to see the pink haired Serpent wearing a dress, but whenever she did, it made Cheryl's heart skip a beat.

Cheryl's mind drifted to the time when she hosted a pool party at Thistle House, she thought of Toni's over-exposing attire. She was wearing a black high waist bikini that, once again, hugged her curves perfectly. Cheryl knew Toni had caught her staring a few times but neither of them bothered to mention anything.

Cheryl escaped her thoughts as she felt her hand subconsciously trailing down her body, she laid back on her bed and rested her head on her pillow.

Cheryl continued to think about Toni as she unbuttoned her shorts, sliding her hand down to her already wet panties. She circled her fingers around her clit through the fabric, resulting in soft moans escaping from her open lips.

She removed her hand from the fabric of her underwear and slid her shorts off, laced panties following shortly after them.

She began circling her clit again, her moans getting ever so slightly louder as she done so. She removed her two fingers from her clit and entered them into herself, using her other hand to replace her fingers previous actions.

As she pumped her fingers in and out of her dripping core she felt her climax rising through her body, her moans got louder and faster and there were occasional gasps of 'Toni' escaping her lips. 

Cheryl knew that it was wrong to be masturbating over her best friend, but she couldn't help it. She has had strong feelings for Toni for a long time now.

Cheryl pumped her fingers in and out one last time as she came, moaning loud and screaming her best friends name as she orgasmed.

What Cheryl didn't know, is that Toni was stood outside Cheryl's bedroom door. She had been able to leave her meeting with the Serpents earlier and she had arrived at Thistle House, eager to surprise her best friend that she hadn't seen over the course of the summer. Although, she hadn't expected to be outside of Cheryl's bedroom door, listening in as her best friend pleased herself.

Toni waited outside of Cheryl's bedroom. It was until she heard a loud scream of her own name that she barged open the door and watched as Cheryl scrambled to cover herself up.

"Toni! How long have you been here for!?" Cheryl screamed as she covered herself with her silky, red bedcovers.

"Long enough," Toni replied, smirk plastering itself onto her face. Toni had developed feelings for the redheaded girl and it felt quite good to be the reason why Cheryl was getting herself off.

"Well get out! I was busy..." Cheryl shouted, lowering her voice into a quiet murmur towards the end of her sentence.

"Oh Cheryl Majorie Blossom, I know exactly what you were doing." Toni began, seductively walking towards the redhead, who was clutching her bedsheets over her exposed body. "You, Cheryl Blossom, were buttering your muffin." Cheryl gave Toni a weird look.

"So what? We all 'butter our muffin'!" Cheryl exclaimed, impersonating Toni. Toni sat down next to her on silk bedsheets.

"Yeah, but we don't usually do it over our best friends do we?" Toni asked, smirk still evident on her face. Cheryl gasps and covers her mouth.

"You heard?" Cheryl whispers, removing her hand from her mouth as she had realised that a few minutes ago, that hand had been elsewhere.

"First of all, you are loud as fuck. Second of all, if it makes you any better, I masturbate over my best friends too." Toni winks at Cheryl.

"Fuck you Sweet pea."Cheryl whispers, just about loud enough for Toni to hear.

"For fucksake Cheryl, I was trying to say I masturbate over you too." Toni sighs, rolling her eyes at Cheryl's stupidity.

"Maybe you should rephrase," Cheryl suggests, smiling at Toni.

"I like you okay? More than friends." Toni mumbles, suddenly losing all of her confidence. Cheryl leans up towards Toni and grabs her face, pulling it towards her own. She closes her eyes and softens her touch, bringing her other hand to rest on Toni's right cheek. Cheryl was too caught up in the moment to notice that she had no hands clutching onto the sheets that were previously covering her nude body.

"Umm, Cheryl?." Toni says, pulling away. Cheryl looks up at Toni with a confused, yet worried expression.

"I'm sorry Toni! I shouldn't have kissed you! I'm so stupid." Cheryl says, removing her hands from Toni's face.

"You have nice boobs," Toni says, monotonously. Cheryl looks up at Toni, confusion printed on her face. Cheryl then meets Toni's eyes, which were looking elsewhere. That's when Cheryl realised, she had nothing covering her upper half.

Authors Note:

this one took quite a while to make but I'm sorry that this one-shot got kinda scrappy at the end, I kind of didn't really know where to end it but I hoped you enjoyed nonetheless! Also, I'm probably going to try to update this book at least once every week so I hope I can keep up with that schedule lmao