Part 8

Ki: Please wait here for some time..I will be back now..

Kishen Kaka walked inside and disappeared into a room where the land phone was kept.

But just then, Ruhi appeared from somewhere and ran towards the door, her face shimmering with excitement.

Shivaay smiled widely and he took the child up in his arms..

Sh: Ruhi baby..(kisses her cheeks) I missed you my angel..

Ruhi hugged around his neck and pressed her soft cheek to his stubbled cheek.

Ru: I missed you tooo Papa..!

Sh: Where is your Mumma..?

Ru: She might be in our room..

Sh: (smiles) Ok..Where is your room..?

Ru: Come..I will show you..

******
Meanwhile at the terrace..

Omkara smiled joyfully and hugged her, pressing his chin on top of her head.

Rather hastily, Gauri detached herself from his embrace and stood back with an embarrassed smile. Omkara grinned at her response and patted her cheek with affection.

Ga: (nervously) Err..Omkara..I am going downstairs, Ruhi might be looking for me.

Om: Yeah, Sure..(smiling widely)

Gauri nodded and she turned back from him and started to walk towards the terrace door. As Omkara watched her go, he hugged himself with real joy and thumped his fist up into the air. He controlled his excitement and whispered to himself.

 He controlled his excitement and whispered to himself

Om: Gauri..Finally, everything is going to be alright in our life. I can see that you are also getting affected by my presence... I know you still have feelings for me, but some major reason is preventing you from being mine... That, I will find out soon. And I promise you Gauri, that no one can stop us from becoming one..!!

Meanwhile, Gauri was climbing down the staircase from the terrace and she had a smile on her lovely face.