will I ever see my Christine again

I'm sorry for not updating in a while please comment any ideas you might have for my next chapter

I can't believe that happened to Erik. His parents are going to pay. Erik where does your parents live?!?!? I don't know Christine. It's alright my little angel I'm fine now that I'm with you. I don't like that you got whipped. It's over now I'm fine.  Alright Erik.

                            Christine pov

Ever sense Erik told me the story I have been watching him to make sure he doesn't get whipped again. But it's been 4 months and that night after he told me the story he's been nervous. I hope he's ok. Is his parents back? the circus?  Has he gotten beaten or whipped by them. I will found out.

                               Erik pov

it's been 4 months and my parents are still here I can't go back to the circus I don't want to lose my angel. I will go back if it protects her. 

                            unknown pov

  There he is its.... him grab him. He needs to go back to the circus. After him running away from it.  Let go of me. Christine help me!!!!! Erik said in his head.

where are you? Erik? Christine it's ok. I've been in the circus for a year but at least Christine safe. I guess I will never see her again.

                                erik pov

i think about my angel everyday. i think that's what keeps me going even though i probably won't see her again i know she loves me and that's all I have ever wanted is for someone to love me