16. The Little Chicken

This chapter is dedicated all the kids who miss their mom.

Actually I wanted to write more but stopped because of lack of time since I promised you all an update tonight. Enjoy reading.

__________

(Not edited)

Chapter 16:

Third Person's POV:

             A heart of a child was so pure and that is said to be where the pure thoughts and good vibrations resides. The little angel Aarav was continuously looking at the digital clock in his room, with his chin pointed on the pillow lying on his ribs.

          He was biting his lips curiosity and waiting for the clock to strike four. Once he saw number four in that digital machine, without waiting a second he ran to his paati.

          "Paatiiii.... Paaatiiii... Whevre arev yovu?" he ran into the kitchen and jumped on her hip.

      "Ammaaaa... Dei... Your paati is very old. Don't jump like this and break my hip." Told Urmila wincing in pain.

          "Chory(sorry) chory... Paati, you savid baby will covme when the clocgk chows thee... Call baby." Aarav urged his granny.

          "Dei... It's not three its four, your baby teached you numbers right. " she asked Aarav.

           "Ha..ha.. Four... I'm chory it's four paati, cavll my baby and ask where is she? Pleash. " That little boy pleaded with his big glassy eyes.

           "Yen chella kutty (my cutie pie), your baby will come soon. We can't call her now, she must be busy with her work chellam." Urmila tried to explain and kissed her grandson's forehead.

            All on a sudden Aarav started crying, he was missing Krisha terribly, she never left him like this, it had been two days so he started missing his mother. Even though Krisha called him often Aarav missed her badly.

              "Yen chellame... Don't cry. God what will I do. Let the man who gave so much work to Krisha rot in hell. " she cursed Krisha's boss which was unknowingly Manohar.

           Suddenly door bell rang, an instant smile formed on Aarav's lips, in lightning speed he ran to the door and tried to open it but he couldn't his height didn't support him.

      "Paati... Come chast(fast)" told that little munchkin.

            "Ada iru da varean.... (Wait I'm coming.)" told Urmila and opened the door.

            "Kabi uncol" Aarav jumped on Kabir. Aarav likes Kabir a lot but the first question he asked him was "whevre is my baby?" Searching for Krisha behind Kabir's back.

            "Let me come in first young man." Told Kabir and entered the house. He greeted Urmila and told her about him staying with them. He also informed that they cannot contact Krisha due to the Strom ahead. Simultaneously electricity went off, and the apartment started functioning with the generator.

         "There is no signal in my mobile aunty so I couldn't call her. Don't worry everything will be back to normal soon." He told Urmila looking at the dark sky and the howling wind through the window.

             Aarav sat on the couch, his tears flowing silently, he was wiping it with his small delicate palms. "Young man, don't cry. Your mom will be back soon trust me she is also missing you, she told me that. " Kabir tried to console Aarav.

       "Then why Che didn't come?" That little soul asked Kabir.

                  After few minutes Kabir was done convincing Aarav and started playing with him. Meanwhile one of Krisha's neighbors knocked the door.