18. Solicitous Lover

This chapter is dedicated all my lovely readers.

_________________

Chapter 18

Adith's POV:

          It had been a week since I met Krisha, our office was declared off until the Strom sets down. I was missing her. For the past few years I restricted myself from even glancing at her but after meeting Krisha I couldn't. 

              Krisha and Aarav have been evading my mind badly. I decided to visit Krisha's apartment, so that I could at least meet one of them of course from afar.

        Parking my car outside her apartment, I walked inside. The whole place was a mess with stagnant water, the security guard ran to me and told me he was busy with the works and couldn't find Aarav to call me since he was always inside his home. I dismissed him and let my eyes wander around the place.

         All I just wanted was to see Krisha or Aarav at least once from afar. After few minutes I decided to leave the place but a beautiful music stopped me, I followed that laughter and reached the other side of the building there I spotted my little chicken laughing and giggling at a boy way more elder than him.

          "Now, yovu chee(see)." Aarav told him and made a paper boat float on the stagnated water. He was playing with his friends without even noticing me while my heart smiled in contentment looking at him.

            Then there came my barbie, my Krisha. She climbed down the stairs curiously looking at Aarav with a frown on her face and her loose curls flying in the air. She was simple yet utterly beautiful.

            She splashed some water onto Aarav's paper boat with the help of her toe and winked at him while my little chicken growled and jumped on her.

               That sight made my eyes water, if at all everything was normal between me and Krisha, if at all my son was alive, Krisha and my son would exactly look like this pair and I would be enjoying along with them in my house.

      I wished...!

         But what she was doing with Aarav? The other day, the security guard told me Aarav was so much cherished and pampered among this apartment members and Krisha loved kids. No wonder she loved Aarav so much.

             Everything froze around me once my barbie's beautiful captivating orbs caught mine, she was still, with glazed eyes looking at me, Aarav was trying to get her attention but she was so much into looking at my soul through my eyes searching for the hidden love and immense care I had for her.

         For a second my self-pride destructed and my ego vanished into thin air, all I wanted to do was to run to her and kiss her senseless.

         Both of us traveled back to the days we saw each other, the days that brought us together, the days when we were madly in love with each other.

~~~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~~

Adith's POV:

            I had an application in my mobile which could find the profile of my social media stalkers and I found out Krisha was stalking at me through an Instagram account named Secret giggles. I had been doing the same, I was checking out all her social profiles and accounts and profiles the only difference was I didn't have any fake account.

              I couldn't keep my feelings at bay since the day I met Krisha in her college, she was one beautiful creature God created in this world.

           The other day I was shocked to meet her in that charity event she was wordlessly beautiful. I couldn't control myself and danced with her enjoying her closeness. I didn't want to be one amount the men who run after girls, I was Krisha to run after me.