7. Masquerade

A promise is a promise. The double update is here. I really hope you all enjoy these next chapters and thank you for being so understanding about the holidays and why I didn't post last Monday. Please let me know what your thoughts are. I can't wait to hear.

Allison woke up when she felt some movement and she looked over jumping off of her bed with a slight squeal

Allison woke up when she felt some movement and she looked over jumping off of her bed with a slight squeal. Damon was laying casually on her bed looking through her art book that she had left out on her dresser the night before. "Damon, what are you doing here?" She asked with slight disdain as she ripped her sketch book out of his hands and shoved it in her drawer. "How would you like to help get rid of Katherine forever?" Damon asked with a smirk. 

Allison looked at him with slight intrigue. "I would love that, but 1) how would we go about doing that? and 2) Was this something you had to wake me up for?" She asked placing both hands on her hips. 

Damon's smirk grew as he got up from her bed. He grabbed the coffee cup that he set on her dresser and passed it over to her as he said "we're gonna kill the bitch." Allison smiled slightly at his gesture and sipped the warm liquid before looking back up at him. "I'm gonna rip that little bitch to shreds. No one threatens my brother and gets away with it." 

Damon's smirk fell slightly at the mention of her brother. "Listen, I really didn't mean to set her off enough to go after Jenna and threaten Justin-" Allison threw her hand up and stopped him. "I know." She told him. 

She set the coffee down and walked over towards him as she grabbed his hands making him look down at their interlocked hands before looking back up at her. "You have always been there for me and I know you would never do something like that on purpose. It was just a lot of information to take in at the time." 

Damon gave a half smirk and leaned his forehead against hers making her do the same. "Why do you always seem to see the good in me?" He asked slightly shocked but happy. "Because it's always been there, you just don't let everyone see it. Believe me I get it... Sometimes it's easier to show the bad, but there are some people that you just can't deceive." She told him as she leaned up and pressed her lips to his tenderly making him lean into the kiss. 

She pulled back and stepped away from him slightly not wanting to, but needing to if they were to get anything done. "Now come on. Let's go kill this bitch." Damon watched as she ran off to get ready. He reached up and touched where her lips had just touched his and smiled. How did he get so lucky to find this girl. She was everything he wanted and everything he needed. She was his perfection, his humanity. 

Once she was ready she came back to her room where he was looking out the window. "You ready?" She asked him as she went to grab her keys. He quickly sped to her and caught her arm. "Tsk tsk, Alliecat." He said waving his finger in her face. She gave him a quizzical look before he grabbed her around the waist. "Can't let everyone in town know you've snatched the town hottie." She rolled her eyes and was about to rebut that statement when he spoke over her. "Hang on tight." He told her as he vamp sped them to his house.