six

"so this is where you get dicked down?" katya asked breaking the silence. "no i've never had sex in my bedroom." trixie said. "maybe i could be the first?" katya playfully said. "i'm sorry but i'm not gay." trixie said.

"every girl says that until they kiss a girl." katya said.

trixie gasped. she was shocked this girl, with one friend, was actually so forward. she also gasped because the feeling of katyas breath against her neck gave her butterflies. she'd never actually kissed a girl, although maybe she wanted to, in her subconscious.

"katya i can't." she barely whispered. "what's stopping you?" katya asked toying with trixies shirt. "i don't want to." she said firmly. "it sounds like you're trying to reassure yourself more than anything." katya said, laughing.

"it's just one kiss, doesn't make you a lesbian." katya said. "why do you wanna kiss me so badly?" trixie huffed sitting up a bit. "you're hot, the hottest girl in school. if i kiss you, i can say i'm the first girl the trixie mattel kissed." katya grinned.

"if we kiss you can't tell anyone." trixie said, she was seriously considering it. she had all these unexplainable feelings and maybe if she kissed katya she would be able to confirm to herself, more than anything, that she was straight.

"so can i?" katya asked. "yes." trixie whispered.

katya placed her lips gently against trixies for about to seconds before pulling away.

"oh, that wasn't a real kiss." trixie said. "i can do real." katya grinned and pushed trixie down on the bed and sat on top her.

she kissed trixie again, this time with more force and more passion. she swiped her tongue against trixies lips and trixie allowed katyas tongue to roam her mouth.

it was five minutes later when katya pulled away, gasping for breath. "see and i didn't turn you lesbian." said katya. "yep." trixie said.

trixie was ashamed to admit that, that was probably the best kiss of her life but she would never let katya know, not ever.