sixteen

katya heard the muffled sobs of trixie coming from one of the cubicles. "hey trix, it's me." said katya and locked the main door to the bathroom so no one else would come in. "did you see, the picture?" trixie asked, not coming out the toilet. "yeah." katya said.

"they're calling me a dyke." trixie said. "i know, i've heard." katya sighed, "please come out." she begged. trixie reluctantly unlocked to door and was faced with katya. katya immediately pulled her into a hug and they sat down on the floor. "you know it's ok." katya said. "but my reputation, my place a cheer captain!" trixie sobbed.

"yes but through it all, you have me." katya said quietly. "what? really?" trixie asked, levelling her breathing. "if you want me." katya said. "i do." trixie whispered. she turned to face katya and pressed a quick kiss to her lips.

katya grabbed trixies face and kissed her hard. the kiss tasted like salty tears but neither girl minded. the kiss was filled with passion and love and trixie soon found herself on top of katyas lap, with katyas tongue exploring her mouth.

the only reason they stopped was because they heard the school bell ring, signalling it was time for class. "i can't go looking like this." trixie whined, her makeup was smudged and didn't help she had katyas red lipstick covering her chin. "let's ditch." katya said. trixie quickly agreed and they snuck out the back of the school.