Chapter 11: KatsuDeku Villians

Midoriya's POV

We were called as the villians of this fight. I didn't want to set that type of example to Katsuku but oh well he know I would never be a villian in real life. Me and Kacchan came to the fixed battlefield and prepared to go in battle.

" Ready to lose boys" Uraraka said

" We will never lose round face" kacchan said making mini explosions

" Yeah we will never lose and after we win we will kill everyone here, Muhahaha" I said making Uraraka, Tsuyu, and even kacchan cringe.

" Well that was embarrassing but oh well, let's get this match started, Ready, Set, Fight" Mr. Aizawa said and Bakugou rushed in with exploding the floor making a smokescreen. Our plan was to make it hot so Tsuyu couldn't help but Uraraka had other plans. She lifted Tsuyu and dropped her on me catching me off guard.

" STAY ON YOUR GUARD DEKU" Kacchan said heading towards Uraraka so he could take her out first and I guess I got Tsuyu. I run to her charging my quirk to 2%. Once I get near I flicked my finger and she flew back so bad she hit the wall. Bakugou flew back when I see Uraraka holding a big rock pillar. He hits me with it but I recover from it. After I recover from the hit I run towards Uraraka but instead of her hitting me with the pillar I broke it and ducked and when I did Bakugou came out and exploded her back to her wife.

" WINNERS, the villians win" Mr. Aizawa said and me and Bakugou went to seen our son but he left.