Yandere Deku x Bakugou part 1

Sooooooo......... This is my first yandere one-shot and if it's not good tell me what I did wrong please and thank you. Well on to the story........ Also a special thanks to Soal13 and -XLIARX- for the idea and explaining what yandere mean and also bluebaby4120 for being a loyal fellow follower of mine and I really wanna that this person for even pushing me to do this one-shot. Well on to the story.....

Deku's POV

I woken up next to a pillow I made with senpai's face on it. I call him Kacchan and also senpai because he is my an ONLY MY senpai. I got up to get into the shower and get dress for school. Once I was ready I left for school riding my bike. Once I arrived at school I quickly ran behind a tree to see when senpai comes. A few minutes later senpai came with these bitches named Kirishima, Mina, Sero, and a few others i forgot there names. I felt so mad and felt like I needed to kill them. So I plotted a plan to kill the weakest ones first, starting with Sero. Since his quirk is tape he could easily tie me up and send me to the police but I have a plan. Since tape and water don't mix I'll splash him with water and electicute him and throw him in the fire pit. I laugh at the well thought plan as I waited for the lunch bell to ring. 30 minutes later the lunch bell rang and i quickly ran to Sero asking for some help, and he said yes. I lead him to the bathroom and turned off the light as he went into the stall. I locked the door and poured water on him,  he tried to reach for the lights but the light switch was off. Literally off, no pun intended, but he was literally like a lightbulb. After the shocking was done he felt to the floor lifeless and a bit twitchy. I grabbed his body and carried it to the fire pit and burned his body and after I did that I laughed so hard I started to cry. It was very fun to kill him, and get a step closer to my SENPAI. I heard the lunch bell ring and I quickly got my bento box that I made and sat at a spot across from senpai. Everytime I get around him I just get flustered and blush so bad, I like it. I want him to be mine and only MINE. I snap out of my thoughts to see a friend of mine Uraraka. She told me that she had a new boyfriend and guess how it is. ITS MY SENPAI!!!!!!! THATS IT I DONT CARE IF SHE IS A FRIEND SHE IS DYING TONIGHT.

" Hey Uraraka, are you doing anything later" I asked her with a little smirk

" I am actually free, do you wanna hang out later" Uraraka asked

" Yeah, let's "hang" out" i said laugjing and Uraraka just looked at me weird

" Hey babe" Kacchan said giving uraraka a kiss on the cheek and i could do is look down thinking of different ways to kill this bitch

" Oh hey deku" Kacchan said and I looked up and blushed

" H-hey K-k-kacchan" I said waving

" Yeah whatever, I'll see you tomorrow babe" Kacchan said leaving

" So I'll see you at my house Uraraka" I said leaving before she could say something back. I wonder if we could actually play a game of hangman or should I say hangwoman. I laugh at that thought and walked home early